Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Colchester FAC 3rd round - Match thread

Comments

• Options
    Too much to hope for that Roland will sell up, or that he will get rid of KM, but after that disgraceful showing Fraeye cannot possibly survive.
  • Options
    Assume Cousins out of Tuesday game
  • Options
    Two errors in the 1st half cost us, we were the better team, if we can cut out these small lapses in our play we'll be fine blah blah bollox!!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    “Let’s not make Charlton now into a team who is going everywhere and must win and must be better than the home side."

- Karel Fraeye -
  • Options

Two errors in the 1st half cost us, we were the better team, if we can cut out these small lapses in our play we'll be fine blah blah bollox!!

The two errors were Sarr and Johnson
  • Options
    David Brent moment. On the plus side, Katrien celebrated two years as CEO this week. SO not all bad news.
  • Options
    seriously this is fucking embarrassing
  • Options

“Let’s not make Charlton now into a team who is going everywhere and must win and must be better than the home side."

- Karel Fraeye -

To be fair he has absolutely delivered on this
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    what did @Elsborg say to Fraeye?
  • Options
    FT stats addicks first-:
    possession...........51% - 49%
    shots on.............. 4 - 6
    shots off............. 9 - 8
    corners............... 5 - 4

GOALS................. 1 - 2
  • Options

what did @Elsborg say to Fraeye?

You'd better hurry... the next Eurostar to Brussels leaves 10-minutes after the match
  • Options
    Fraeye's time has to be up, the initial selection just about made sense I suppose but the replacements after that were bewildering and the attendant positional switches for all and sundry just defy parody. Either that or it was all coded belgian for "all you fans can go and do something else, this is our little game, we make the rules and you lot don't matter and will never understand close the door on your way out, you ungrateful stroppy bunch of retards"
    Trouble for Roly and his clown show is the players have now all worked out they're on a hiding to nothing and ain't playing. If Chris Powell's squad got so disillusioned with Roly's interference that they failed to show up against Sheffield United with a wembley cup semi-final awaiting them then what could ever be expected from this ineptly cobbled together rabble of children, crocks and foreign non-leaguers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    KF post match

- Well I think we need to take the positives from the second half, the boys worked there socks off, and we even scored,
    - '' What about the fans today?'' I understand there fustration, they need to keep with the team, we are all in this together we are all working hard to turn it around
    - '' Did you know Colchester are in the league below?'' yes i did... and our preperation for our visit to them next season is complete, we had our scouts there keeping a eye out,
    - '' Right.. KF, ofcourse sorry and lastly what abou the formation change'' Well I went with a 3 - 6 - 1 its very affective in the belgium 3rd tier and thought it would work against a club from the 3rd division in english football.... that didnt pay of for us today, but don't worry I have a new system for our next home game!
  • Options

Fraeye's time has to be up, the initial selection just about made sense I suppose but the replacements after that were bewildering and the attendant positional switches for all and sundry just defy parody. Either that or it was all coded belgian for "all you fans can go and do something else, this is our little game, we make the rules and you lot don't matter and will never understand close the door on your way out, you ungrateful stroppy bunch of retards"
    Trouble for Roly and his clown show is the players have now all worked out they're on a hiding to nothing and ain't playing. If Chris Powell's squad got so disillusioned with Roly's interference that they failed to show up against Sheffield United with a wembley cup semi-final awaiting them then what could ever be expected from this ineptly cobbled together rabble of children, crocks and foreign non-leaguers?

Should have played the strongest side possible, but for the crocks. Desperately needed to win today, anything else is totally unacceptable. But of course, it was the right decision.
  • Options
    Elfsborg is our hero, but Fraeye will blame him for our failure to sign the Swedish bloke.
  • Options
    Chris Powell was sacked with us at the bottom of the league and a limp performance in the cup ; the crowd were still pretty positive then too ...
  • Options
    Fraeye ain't going anywhere.

Sad thing is, thought I'd make some money a la Northwich Victoria, looked at oddschecker and Colchester were favourites to win at 6-4. Not worth betting on with my current finances, but surely summed everything up!
  • Options
    If the above Fraeye quote is true (Passittoleaburn) then it *seems* more and more like they're enjoying destroying our club and pissing us off in the process.
  • Options
    EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP AND BOYCOTT UNTIL THERE'S A CHANGE OF MANAGER AT LEAST
  • Options

Can we concentrate on being shit in the League now?

KF doesn't have to concentrate on that he is naturally blessed with failure and backed by his similarly talented boss. Having to watch them flay the football club in the process is becoming really painful.
  • Options
    Only bonus is this bunch of leeches get no money from a potbetial glamour fixture against one of the big teams
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!