Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye Out

Comments

• Options
    32nd'id
  • Options
    If he has even 1 ounce of dignity he should resign but we all know he won't. Joke of a football club.
  • Options
    And as he was saying goodbye to his, saying goodbye to his job....
  • Options
    You know I really am not surprised that we lost. We have been a shambles for most of the Season. If it accelerates the demise of Fraeye then good.
  • Options
    And take that useless bitch, old prick Roland and kiss arse Murray with you
  • Options
    Let Elfsborg conduct the post-match interview with Karel. That might do the trick.
  • Options
    Good God, please get us a manager with even an ounce of experience in this league
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get out KF.
  • Options
    Nug said:

Good God, please get us a manager with even an ounce of experience in this league

Or the one below.
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

You know I really am not surprised that we lost. We have been a shambles for most of the Season. If it accelerates the demise of Fraeye then good.

If only that were likely
  • Options

#youaintnomanagerbruv

The highlight of a miserable day.

• Options
    Isn't there a saying that the customer is always right?
  • Options
    13 Games in charge - Lost 7 - Won 2 - Drawn 4 - Goals For 11 - Goals Against 23.
    Must be sacked now SURELY!!
  • Options
    He is a mastermind remember.
  • Options

13 Games in charge - Lost 7 - Won 2 - Drawn 4 - Goals For 11 - Goals Against 23.
    Must be sacked now SURELY!!

KM: But he's scored eleven goals... thats just under a goal a game!!
  • Options
    Never said this about a manager before, even in the darkest days of Dowie and Pardew, because I don't think it's usually very helpful but FRAEYE OUT.

Regardless of what happens with the regime, this unqualified, no-mark, two bob 'coach' needs to be gone. Now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If he doesn't leave then we have no chance of staying up.
  • Options
    The interim one has to become the sacked one now
  • Options
    Even he might realise after this that he is out of his depth and the longer he stays, the more abuse he will have to tolerate.
  • Options
    Let give him some space lads. He has a job to do.
  • Options
    Heading up to Hudders on Tuesday will feel a lot easier if we have a new manager by then...but somehow I doubt it.
  • Options
    Katrien has just twitted

'you can't keep changing managers, we have learned that, you have to give a coach time to do his job, and Karel Fraeye would be a fool to turn down this opportunity. I am announcing this evening he is moving from interim to permanent.'
  • Options
    Shrew said:

Heading up to Hudders on Tuesday will feel a lot easier if we have a new manager by then...but somehow I doubt it.

The day Roland took over Fraye was his first choice. Unlikely
  • Options

Thats just it though SHG...he cant do his job!!
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Katrien has just twitted

'you can't keep changing managers, we have learned that, you have to give a coach time to do his job, and Karel Fraeye would be a fool to turn down this opportunity. I am announcing this evening he is moving from interim to permanent.'

I assume Murray will be sent out to make the announcement as he is "one of us"
  • Options

Let's all spread out!