Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye Out

Comments

• Options

#youaintnomanagerbruv

I was full of rage, until I read that. Now I can't stop giggling! Thanks mate I needed a laugh.

• Options
    Didn't realise Nigel Adkins was manager at Sheff Utd, we need someone just like that, blimey Clough, Holloway, Gary Johnson....anyone but this idiot.
  • Options

Let give him some space lads. He has a job to do.

Send him to the international space station, that is surrounded by the stuff.
  • Options

Shrew said:

Heading up to Hudders on Tuesday will feel a lot easier if we have a new manager by then...but somehow I doubt it.

The day Roland took over Fraye was his first choice. Unlikely
    The day Roland took over Fraeye was selling his idea of how to create a football factory and make a profit.
  • Options
    Fraeye makes Mike Bassett look like a combination of the best bits of Ferguson, Morhino and Wenger.
  • Options
    The mans face angers me, please fuck off ASAP.
  • Options
    I say to Karel; 'You can only keep kidding yourself you are good at your job for so long but events like this must begin to chip away at that undoubted self-belief. All good managers have things like this happen to them but even if you are secretly pleased to be out of the FA cup you can in no way have intended to have delivered such an abject performance. So what went wrong? Tonight when you go to bed think very profoundly about your ambitions and goals and realise that being a decent human being should be top of your list and because I believe you are a decent human being not wanting to hurt people and so on you will see how people are hurting at the moment because of the performances. Yes its only football but it's still a sense of shame, embarrassment and anger that the current performances FOR WHICH YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY have caused. Please think long and hard on these things before you go into a sort of delusion that is often created by being ever the optimist. Please.
  • Options
    Katrien must quite like having Fraeye in charge as we're all talking about him instead of her.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Katrien must quite like having Fraeye in charge as we're all talking about him instead of her.

She's his boss, though...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

F*ck off you useless recycled Belgian t*wat. He makes Les Reed look like Pep Guardiola !!!

Couldn't have put it any better if I tried.
  • Options
    what's the hold up?

why no news yet?
  • Options
    I think he'll be sacked now with Euell to take charge
  • Options
    Riga,Looze and Bob too were sacked for less!
  • Options
    I think he'll be gone tonight
  • Options

And then we'd have an interim interim manager in charge Tuesday night...
  • Options

Hope so
  • Options
    Wish I could share other's confidence. Personally think he'll be here next season.
  • Options
    Surely he can't be sacked because he never had the job in the first place? They'd need to find someone to replace him before he can be "sacked". Or will we have an interim interim first team coach by the end of this evening?
  • Options

Not that we need anymore proof of the idiots running the show but if he isn't gone then I really will wonder if it's not just incompetence but something more sinister.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If, as has been stated before, he has a guarantee of a certain number of games, he is untouchable until that total is reached. I expect another week of radio silence from the club, preceded by a pathetic post-match interview where Fraeye drones on about a young side, rebuilding, concentrating on the lead with the one concession of him "understanding the fans' frustration".
  • Options

Surely he can't be sacked because he never had the job in the first place? They'd need to find someone to replace him before he can be "sacked". Or will we have an interim interim first team coach by the end of this evening?

I think he'll just give it up and fuck off back to Belgium. There's only so much stick a man can take.
  • Options
    Personally I think he's doing alright...
  • Options
    He has to go. Bring in Riga, maybe even promote Euell, anyone, anything will be better than this clueless Belgian numpty. It's obvious the players don't want to play for him.
  • Options
    Sack him, relieve him, uninterim him, shoot him for all I care just get him out of our Club, it might not change much but it's a start he is a fraud
  • Options

He has to go. Bring in Riga, maybe even promote Euell, anyone, anything will be better than this clueless Belgian numpty. It's obvious the players don't want to play for him.

Neither of those options are good although i agree it's better than we have now.
  • Options

Neither of those options are good although i agree it's better than we have now.

Neither are great but given the current predicament and of course the current owner, i don't envisage too many decent managers wanting the job.
  • Options

Neither are great but given the current predicament and of course the current owner, i don't envisage too many decent managers wanting the job.
    You never know, Steve Evans puts up with Cellino taking the half time team talks. We'd be able to get in a decent manager if our board wanted to.