Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options

Sorry but why now... I don't like the constant sacking of Managers but what's the point, we've just wasted 13-games in the season (thats over a quarter of matches).

Fraeye should either have had five / six games whilst we got in a new man OR he should have been given the Managerial job after then... We sack him after Huddersfield maybe but what happens then, we get in Euell whilst we piss around looking for someone else meaning that no doubt another 10 / 13 games will pass us by or have we already got the new man already lined up (If this is the case then why only now are we hiring him?)

Sad but true

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Fraeye is edging closer to the winless run overseen by Bob Peeters before he was sacked

His record is now almost identical to Luzon's this season before he was sacked.

What does it take for the lunacy to stop and for Fraeye to be sacked?

Agreed with the above only I wouldn't have had Fraeye in for the five / six games I would have given that to Jason Euell and see how he did from there.
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

Fraeye is edging closer to the winless run overseen by Bob Peeters before he was sacked

His record is now almost identical to Luzon's this season before he was sacked.

What does it take for the lunacy to stop and for Fraeye to be sacked?

Agreed with the above only I wouldn't have had Fraeye in for the five / six games I would have given that to Jason Euell and see how he did from there.

I see nothing to suggest that Euell would make a good manager. Let's have a proven coach, with managerial pedigree, please
    I was saying that in past tense that Euell should really have been appointed as the Interim when Fraeye was and see how he did.

At this point I want a proper established credible manager.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Ha ha ha, 'One step forwards and two steps back'! We've been in reverse gear for the vast majority or your tenure. As cfgs says above, do one.
  • Options

Sorry but why now... I don't like the constant sacking of Managers but what's the point, we've just wasted 13-games in the season (thats over a quarter of matches).

Fraeye should either have had five / six games whilst we got in a new man OR he should have been given the Managerial job after then... We sack him after Huddersfield maybe but what happens then, we get in Euell whilst we piss around looking for someone else meaning that no doubt another 10 / 13 games will pass us by or have we already got the new man already lined up (If this is the case then why only now are we hiring him?)

New manager? simples.. Kat will do her customary twenty interviews in one afternoon, Jose Riga gets the job.
    You want a new manager from outside the network? forget it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What was the point of getting rid of Guy? Would he have done worse?
  • Options
    He accessed the cockpit down the laundry chute from the kit van. Genius.
  • Options
    What I am more worried about, if we lose to HTFC what happends then if KF is still somehow in charge? we have to do something. He cant last another loss
  • Options
    Why on earth do we have so many injuries, what is happening at training?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

If he's been quoted correctly, he seems to have a strange concept of time - in KF world, we got in Poyet, then lost Diarra and we got in Johnson then we lost Bauer. I would suggest that we got Poyet and Johnson in because we had lost Diarra and Bauer.

He's lost it mate, just like I have at the moment. I do hope matron gives me a tablet and sends me up to bed in a minute :wink: .
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    JiMMy 85 said:

We pick up players on the cheap. And they are cheap for a reason. Some of them are apparently made of glass.

An old saying amongst managers is 'make sure when your player's legs go, it's on another manager's pitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I reckon he must have some dirt on Rolly or else he's his love child.
  • Options
    And we're probably no nearer getting a manager than we were 13 matches ago. 'Kin shambles.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited January 2016

The picture of him in the SLP makes him look like the puppet he is.

That's a classic puppet picture and will sum up Fraeye's time at the club when, he eventually goes. He will go. It's just a matter of time.