Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye on the brink - SLP Match Report and Fraeye Reaction

13»

Comments

• Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Is Fraeye badged up ?

Doesn't really matter. Getting qualifications isn't hard. Taking what you've learned and being able to use it effectively and successfully is the tricky part.
    The tricky part is coming from the Belgian Third Division and trying to tell Championship players what to do and where they are going wrong. They are gonna think and eventually say "who the f..k are you? Or, show us your medals". Carol came out and gave a post match interview at Burnley in which he intimated it weren't his fault, it woz the players. What little credibility he had with the players, probably evaporated then. I don't believe it's a happy training ground, that's all propaganda. After the players forced out Peeters and stopped playing for Luzon, how is it they are putting up with this muppet? That's a real mystery.
    From those who went yesterday, it sounds like the players have now stopped playing for this imbecile as well.
  • Options
    I gave the bloke a chance, but he was found out reasonably quickly. He isn't up to the job full stop!
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Is Fraeye badged up ?

Extract from this article on the OS upon his appointment as interim Head Coach;
    'Fraeye, who holds a UEFA A coaching license'
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-appoint-karel-fraeye-interim-head-coach-2764769.aspx#BGHTOYBWXVHgdHx2.99
    Ah, but in Belgium a coaching licence means he's eligible to drive the team bus.

• Options
    Or the team kit bus
  • Options
    He can ring his bell inside his laundry basket & do one.
  • Options

Is Fraeye badged up ?

not sure but Jason Euell is:

• Options
    Tutt-Tutt said:

Is Fraeye badged up ?

Doesn't really matter. Getting qualifications isn't hard. Taking what you've learned and being able to use it effectively and successfully is the tricky part.
    The tricky part is coming from the Belgian Third Division and trying to tell Championship players what to do and where they are going wrong. They are gonna think and eventually say "who the f..k are you? Or, show us your medals". Carol came out and gave a post match interview at Burnley in which he intimated it weren't his fault, it woz the players. What little credibility he had with the players, probably evaporated then. I don't believe it's a happy training ground, that's all propaganda. After the players forced out Peeters and stopped playing for Luzon, how is it they are putting up with this muppet? That's a real mystery.
    The players were clearly not playing for Fraeye yesterday.
  • Options

Not saying for a second we should tone down any protests, but suspect the constant abuse Fraeye gets (deservedly) must hit home with even the most committed players. They can hear it in and out the ground and it must make them wonder how long he has, especially if they don't really know what he is doing either!

• Options

Tutt-Tutt said:

Is Fraeye badged up ?

Yet I have heard that the players enjoy playing under Fraeye. Fanny said the same yesterday.

• Options

Tutt-Tutt said:

Is Fraeye badged up ?

Yet I have heard that the players enjoy playing under Fraeye. Fanny said the same yesterday.

The players will say that about any manager publicly
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cafc999 said:

Tutt-Tutt said:

Is Fraeye badged up ?

The players will say that about any manager publicly
    Who said they enjoy playing under him?

Anyway, he has not been sacked yet do looks like he will be in charge against Huddersfield, so the joke continues.
  • Options
    I think Fanny said they enjoy working with Fraeye at the training ground, which is lovely for them because he doesn't expect them to get results, so a nice daily doss before bogging off to the golf, or to their agents.
  • Options

Tutt-Tutt said:

Is Fraeye badged up ?

They have to say that, load of cobblers.
  • Options

Tutt-Tutt said:

Is Fraeye badged up ?

What did George Lapslie have to say to you @ElfsborgAddick when you were talking to him before Fraeye came to the dug out?
  • Options

Tutt-Tutt said:

Is Fraeye badged up ?

No they don't. Saying nothing would be an option.

My guess is that versus the cones our players are yet to lose a match.

• Options
    Maybe they genuinely do enjoy their training. It's possible he is a decent coach but poor manager.
  • Options
    So the players didn't want to play under Peeters as he lost the dressing room. The players were fed up under GL and now KF. There's a pattern emerging here. Seems like the only manager the players were behind under RD was Riga
  • Options
    cabbles said:

So the players didn't want to play under Peeters as he lost the dressing room. The players were fed up under GL and now KF. There's a pattern emerging here. Seems like the only manager the players were behind under RD was Riga

He is on his way