Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**750 more Black & White scarves** - 2.20pm - 23rd January - Blackburn (H)

Comments

• After tonight... don't think 750 is gonna be enough!
  • Has he got a point ? Really don't think sorting out scarfs will do anything at all to solve the problem. Just a waste of time and money IMO
  • was feeling a bit depressed that I'd already bought Hull tickets but then remembered I've also bought three black and white scarves and feel quite chipper now. Bring on the fight for our club. 'Ain't seen nothing yet....b.b.b baby, you just ain't seen nothing yet!'
  • I reckon at least 10% of the home fans will be wearing black and white scarves at the Blackburn game. 5 times the number of fans KM said took part in the first protest.
  • Dansk_Red said:

I reckon at least 10% of the home fans will be wearing black and white scarves at the Blackburn game. 5 times the number of fans KM said took part in the first protest.

Dansk_Red.....that can't be right as there are only 2% protesting ;0)

• Is there a way to have a scarf posted to an address in Surrey? Is there someone I should inbox about this? I am in Canada, but have family in the UK, and could arrange for some payment and an address to post to, if it is possible.
  • Is there a way to have a scarf posted to an address in Surrey? Is there someone I should inbox about this? I am in Canada, but have family in the UK, and could arrange for some payment and an address to post to, if it is possible.

Yes, if you inbox i'll arrange that.

That goes for anyone else who wants one but please inbox me.
  • I'll do both.

If people want scarves prior to the game then inbox @addickted2thereds or me but bear in mind he works and we don't have the resources to run a postal commerce service

Couple of things to point out. We're grateful for all the suggestions but:

We are NOT selling scarves although donations and postage are welcome if you are sent a free one or two.

We WON'T be making a bucket collection. Again donations are more than welcome but there are strict rules about collections and permissions need to be sought. We are under enough scrutiny already so have to be careful.

We appreciate all the ideas, and offer of help and money, so I hope people will understand when we can't implement all of them.

Can I suggest people who pick up a scarf simply make a donation to the protest fund for it?

• Sponsored links:

• I'll do both.

If people want scarves prior to the game then inbox @addickted2thereds or me but bear in mind he works and we don't have the resources to run a postal commerce service

Couple of things to point out. We're grateful for all the suggestions but:

We are NOT selling scarves although donations and postage are welcome if you are sent a free one or two.

We WON'T be making a bucket collection. Again donations are more than welcome but there are strict rules about collections and permissions need to be sought. We are under enough scrutiny already so have to be careful.

We appreciate all the ideas, and offer of help and money, so I hope people will understand when we can't implement all of them.

Can I suggest people who pick up a scarf simply make a donation to the protest fund for it?

please do.

If people inbox me i'll give them payment details for the protest fund and they can give me their address.

I'm picking up a few of the 750 tomorrow so please get in touch everyone if you want one posted out in time for Blackburn
  • edited January 2016
    I've got about 18 scarves in the house which are being snapped up fast so if you want some....

IN-BOX ME

I won't have time to get to the post office after tomorrow so don't hang around.

Payments to the Protest fund or cash if collecting.

@Can-addick @CAFCsince1973 @shine166 @palarsehater
  • thanks @Henry Irving but im now attending the game in person so i will pick a scarf up on the day and of course be making a contribution.

thanks
  • thanks @Henry Irving but im now attending the game in person so i will pick a scarf up on the day and of course be making a contribution.

thanks

top man
  • Any of the scarf dealers going Hull on Saturday? If so can I collect one off you then please? Ta!
  • Do you need any help distributing scarves on Saturday, we'll be at the Valley by 2pm
  • Not going to Hull, sorry.

Help giving them out would be great.
  • Can these be given out after the game at the protest instead of before the match- would lol so much better if the majority of protesters are waving a scarf rather than them all dotted about in the crowd during the match
  • edited January 2016

sammy391 said:

Can these be given out after the game at the protest instead of before the match- would lol so much better if the majority of protesters are waving a scarf rather than them all dotted about in the crowd during the match

I'd you're happy to carry 750 scarves with you during the game then yes : - )

Very true, I'll keep quiet :wink::lol:
  • Sponsored links:

• LuckyReds said:

Has he got a point ? Really don't think sorting out scarfs will do anything at all to solve the problem. Just a waste of time and money IMO

What's he suggesting though?

CAFCsayer said:

CAFCsayer said:

Storm the boardroom, smash the place up

• Mr Irvine - are the b&w scarves you are posting out from the same 750 pot or in addition? If the former then your headline post needs to be amended ;0)
    Good luck.
  • .....a bit like 10 green bottles.
  • As one of the protesters (and has own b&w scarf)I should be entitled to have a clear and unambiguous response to what I believe is a straight forward question. Surely that's not too much to ask? ;0)
  • Solidgone said:

As one of the protesters (and has own b&w scarf)I should be entitled to have a clear and unambiguous response to what I believe is a straight forward question. Surely that's not too much to ask? ;0)

Ok then, yes they are part of the 750 so the headline needs adjusting
  • edited January 2016
    Just a reminder that the scarves will be given away free from 2.20 from outside the club shop before the Blackburn game.

And just to say

We are fully aware that wearing a scarf on it's own will not bring the regime down.

Wearing black and white is a way for fans to show that they are unhappy.

It's a visual demonstration to the regime and to other fans of where fans stand and what they want.

It's something anyone can join in with. It's not preventing people protesting in other ways. It's a part of the protest but the be all or end all

There is a lot more planned for Saturday and beyond so wear a scarf if you want to, don't if you don't.
  • edited January 2016
    I am getting black t shirts printed for me and @Idle_Hans_Jr for next week with the text (in white, obviously)
    JE SUIS CHARLTON.

We will 'buy' scarves too.

• Wonder if the club shop will print 2% on the back of official shirts ;-)

There were plenty of B&W scarves at Hull and well needed too as it was bloody cold. I bought my own online as I don't attend home games often so didn't expect to be able to pick up one from you guys. I did contribute to the fund however so hoping some others will wear the scarves I contributed to, with the same passion as we did yesterday. Great work everyone that is in the Coalition, fight, protest, whatever you want to call it. Lets bring the regime to it's knees.
  • In case anyone missed this

just under 750 black and white scarves to given away FREE although donations to the fighting fund welcome. Just fold your donation and give an distributor ; - )

Please tweet or facebook to remind others

2.20 outside the club shop. Look for the people with some boxes giving out black and white scarves.