Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

**750 more Black & White scarves** - 2.20pm - 23rd January - Blackburn (H)

13»

Comments

• Usually wear red to matches but on Saturday will be in black and white to hopefully complement the scarves.
  • Usually wear red to matches but on Saturday will be in black and white to hopefully complement the scarves.

cherryO, you are either ?

a fashion victim or Colour coordinated ?
  • Felt bad about turning away donations today - just didn't feel comfortable or that it could be seen as legit.

I did direct all who asked to this site though.
  • Has he got a point ? Really don't think sorting out scarfs will do anything at all to solve the problem. Just a waste of time and money IMO

I think the scarfs are great. They are an image of protest against the regime and unity amongst fans. Also, they are great for awareness about our current plight to the outsider, 'you're a charlton fan? why are you wearing a fulham scarf?', conversation begins.
  • I picked up a scarf for my son and I and wanted to donate but was told to do it online. Should have been able to chuck money in the box. I think a lot would have done. A donation box at the Trust would have been good.