Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

email from the club

Just rec'd this from the club, I was copied in with 48 different people, I will past my response which I copied in plus and other responses other people copy me into.

Good morning and I hope you are well?

Are you already booked in to one of games this season? If you are, we can’t wait to see you.

If you are not, isn’t it about time that you organised a day out to come and watch Charlton Athletic at the Valley? As an existing customer of our group booking scheme, we have a special offer for you. If you can get at least 20 persons together and your group is made up of mainly juniors, we can offer you a special price of just £8.00 per person for our Gold fixtures and £6.00 per person for our Silver fixtures:-

Reading Saturday 27th February 2016 – 3.00pm kick off

FOOTBALL FOR A FIVER IS BACK!!!! – Every ticket will be Five pound why not come and join us for this Saturday fixture and be one of the first to purchase tickets for this event.

MKDons Tuesday 8th March 2016 – 7.45pm kick off

This is a Silver fixture so why not let your group experience a night game under the floodlights for a change?

Middlesbrough Saturday 12th March 2016 – 3.00pm kick off

This is a Silver fixture and is being played on a Saturday at 3.00pm so come and join us.

Coach Travel for your Group.

We can even arrange coach travel to pick you up from your desired location for an extra £10 per person (you will have to fill a coach of 53 people)

Choose from one of our matches (as detailed above), give me a call on 0208 333 4000 extn. 238 and I will do the rest for you - it’s that easy.

Nothing is too difficult, we can tailor-make your day for you, so let us know about all your requirements and we will do our utmost to help.

What are you waiting for? Call us now, we are ready to help you and if this email is no longer relevant to you, please pass it on, we don’t want your group to miss out on the fun.

Kind regards,

Katie

Comments

• Options
    Seriously? That's pathetic.
  • Options
    Desperation is starting to kick in.
  • Options
    Oh dear!
  • Options
    desperate!!
  • Options
    "event" ughh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Jesus. That is horrendous.
  • Options
    I wonder how email's the club send out, then receive a reply telling them to poke it?
  • Options
    Where haven't you booked into?
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

I'd be more worried that they are giving out your email address to 47 other people......

Exactly. Just when you thought they couldn't possibly be any more amateur and inept, they pull another one out of the bag!!
  • Options
    Like is this for real?

I've seen better grammar and sentence structure from the 8 year olds I work with

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    J BLOCK said:

Woeful email, like something a 16 year old would write

"Good morning and I hope you are well?" that wasn't a question.
    Complete amateurs.
  • Options
    Every day in every way CAFC sinks a little lower into oblivion.
  • Options
    This reads like the club's clunky Facebook ads - wonder if "Katie" writes those too?
  • Options
    Anger management courses required......
  • Options
    CAFC Luke said:

Like is this for real?

I've seen better grammar and sentence structure from the 8 year olds I work with

Poor little sods, they will never learn to use a full stop.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

CAFC Luke said:

Like is this for real?

Poor little sods, they will never learn to use a full stop.
    It's a good job they don't see me write. Full stop.