Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Huddersfield match thread 12/01/15

Comments

• Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 31s31 seconds ago
    62' Decent opportunity for Huddersfield as Wells is played in on the left. But he fires over. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • we need a genie in jeans to work magic for us
    hudds attack again, and now poyet, and we lose out to a dangerous counter attack, on the left, and wells shoots, and it is over

DOUBLE sub, THD and REZA for fox and williams
  • yes the Hudds announcer got reza's name right
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 28s28 seconds ago
    62' Charlton double sub: Fox and Williams are replaced by Holmes-Dennis and Reza. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • hudds attack again, reza now, but hudds get it again off for our throw
  • Come on Bolton !
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 22s23 seconds ago
    63' Vaz Te's cross is cut out for a Charlton corner. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • vaz te ball in
    comes to nothing...nowt
    our corner tho, cleared
    we have no one there
  • Bolton equalise
    Never say die attitude
    Shame we haven't got some of that

Just thinking the same, have only just been paid 'some' wages as well I think. Obviously still playing for the manager AND the club!
    UNLIKE OUR LOT............
  • Sponsored links:

• our corner is messed up and vaz te fouls
  • Wolves 3-1
  • To the saints and martyrs who are there i feel total respect, admiration and a certain closeness to you all. Inside I feel a numb acceptance of the inevitable defeat. As ii follow all of this I know that we are crap with this manager and actually all players need a good manager so I refuse to blame them tonight.
  • MK Dons 0-3
  • Yeah a different left back on that will sort us out.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 40s41 seconds ago
    64' Vaz Te plays short to THD, but Huddersfield win back possession before being awarded a free-kick. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • No we have the patented in Belgium always look at dying as a potential learning experience mentality
  • David Button has done a Richard Wright and seems to have punched the ball backwards.
  • whatever those players may feel they right now are the only ones who can try to change this.
  • Hudds attack, and we just clear, up to reza, but hudds get it, reza gives it away, and hendo has it, and solly is involved, and jacko is fouled.
  • Sponsored links:

• looking like another defeat
    ashes to ashes
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 5s5 seconds ago
    65' Neat passing move comes to an end as Jackson is pulled back. Free-kick leads to throw in final third... #cafc #CAFCLive
  • we get a throw on the left, harriott tries but is stopped, and we get a cross, and harriott shot goes miles over
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 15s15 seconds ago
    66' Cross from the left, Jackson nods down for Harriott who blazes a half-volley well over. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Any idea why Fox was brought off?

Why not?
  • Just into the last quarter, first subs made. Seems like the right time to concede number three!
  • Any idea why Fox was brought off?

cos he's a bit shit
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial now4 seconds ago
    67' Good passage of play from the Addicks, exchanging some neat one-touch passes before Huddersfield wrestle ball back. #cafc #CAFCLive
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!