Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield match thread 12/01/15

Comments

• Options
    Charlton back on pitch
    11 of them
  • Options
    EastStand said:

Washing my hands of this.
    Moving to Stroud in 3 months, Forest Green Rovers it is then.

Anyone know a tattooist willing to do a free cover up out of compassion?

Enjoy your vegan burgers :P
  • Options
    Please somebody shoot Carol and put us all out of our misery. And his. He is an absolute joke.

I don't even feel angry anymore. I just laugh.
  • Options
    All those clowns who didn't rate the 'spivs'
    this lot are 100% worse!
  • Options
    Hudds keeping us waiting, means karels half time talk was brief then...probably wise
  • Options
    there's a starman (Varney) waiting in the skies he'd like to come and meet us but Roland thinks he'd blow our minds (budget)
  • Options
    Our central midfield is a core of loans, like they really give a toss if we get relegated.. as is our CB (who is just here for a payday after a doss in India).. we don't have a proper striker on the pitch, hence why we're 2-0 down and not had a shot on target.

The Club is taking the piss if they don't refund every hardy soul at the match tonight, and I'm not just saying that. It's a piss take anyone should pay to watch what they are at the moment.
  • Options
    https://twitter.com/LouisMend

Two tweets down. Picture of the travelling support. The club tweeted a picture of some supporters that they were the heatbeat of the club. See the picture on Louis Mendez.

Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 56m56 minutes ago Huddersfield, England

The legendary travelling Charlton supporters. Respect to every single one of them. #cafc
  • Options
    Williams, Johnson and poyet have not changed anything, or that other saviour vaz te
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    moleo88 said:

This is actually becoming quite fun, when will they replace KF and who will they bring in if Riga has said no?
    I for one cant wait to find out...

Bob peters
  • Options
    Hudders first
    Possession 67%/33%
    Shots 9/3
    On target 3/0
    Corners 3/1
    Fouls 4/9
    Goals 2-0
  • Options
    Burnley 0-2
  • Options
    hudds to kick off.
    here we go
    no changes for either team
  • Options
    hudds attack, and solly out for their throw
    lennon tries to get the ball
    still hudds
    poyet clear to vaz te
    and they get it back
    well in right footed, touched for a corner
  • Options
    hudds corner here
    and an oooh
    not clear finally henderson
  • Options
    Why would we make any changes?
  • Options
    Their corner oh no
  • Options
    vaz te foul and we have A FK
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Would loved to have heard Karel's half time team talk.
    "Ummmm.....thoughts?"
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Don't worry yet, come the re-start we'll have at least 5 strikers on the pitch.....

Only five
    How about 3 keepers
  • Options

Luzon must be pissing himself laughing.

and riga and peeters and the liege fans and the 3rd division belgium shit club fans and millwall and palace fans and chappel and matthews and roberts and watt and.... even the likes of kermo, powell, varney, curbishley, morrison .... even dare i say it - us!!!! this gang of cretins have alienated so many its hard to feel as though that team has anything to do with us anymore - in the long run a seriously heavy defeat might be for the best if it helps scoop up the remaining fence sitters, whips up an even more volatile protest and helps fuck them back off to belgium
  • Options
    Have we settled for 2 nil?
  • Options
    jacko back to lennon, down line, and harriott not there, but Williams is fouled
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 1m1 minute ago
    47' Huddersfield win an early corner. #cafc #CAFCLive

Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9s9 seconds ago
    47' Ball played short, shot comes in, Henderson makes a save before it goes out for a Charlton goal-kick. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Dunno why I'm still bothering to listen... Reckon this could finish 4 or 5-0
  • Options

Have we settled for 2 nil?

Do we have a say?
  • Options
    Lets bet on how many shots we have this half?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!