Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield match thread 12/01/15

Comments

• Options
    The teams shot to bits smells of that relegation season
  • Options

What was it @LeedsbasedTownfan said about them due to score a hatful sometime soon?
    Sadly, tonight could be that night...

I'm off to watch some car crash TV/ disaster movie/latest world news....

Surely this is the most disaster than any one needs
  • Options
    Sounds like we did well to get nil.
  • Options
    In the immortal words of Brick Top "feed 'im to the pigs Errol......"
  • Options
    Don't worry yet, come the re-start we'll have at least 5 strikers on the pitch.....
  • Options
    Just heard from @JohnnyH2 who is at the game. "We are so poor. It's not even a contest"
  • Options

just listening today, and it sounds as though, as usual, we don't have a clue....if KF goes and is replaced by JR or another 'network' nobody, then this club is doomed.

JR has turned us down, apparently.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We are quite bad aren't we.

I don't have the energy anymore to say anything else.
  • Options
    Can't joke any more. Can't pretend it doesn't hurt any more.
    Players have given up the ghost. They can tweet and do interviews telling the fans to support them on the pitch all they like.
    If they don't put the hard yards in then why should we?
  • Options
    Sky just said we are doing well to only be 2down we are a laughing stock
  • Options
    Remember this is the best manager so far from Rolands children. Roland doesn't do failure.
  • Options
    The club is dying.
  • Options
    It seems like we are letting in a goal a minute before half time in nearly every game?
  • Options
    Jeff Stelling just mentioned our problems with the running of the club
  • Options
    Eff off Fraeye
  • Options

I'm off to watch some car crash TV/ disaster movie

Is this match on Sky ??
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    3 points from safety as it stands.
  • Options
    Please Mr Varney come back and kick this bloody idiot out of our club and he can take his bit of ruff with him....enough is enough for gods sake can he not see that!! Murray what are you doing.....are you just as blind?????
  • Options
    Shameful, a change of manager won't do anything now. Only way we're recovering at all is if the whole lot of them leave and we need to do whatever it takes to make that happen.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

The players have given up. They need to take responsibility as well as the muppet who picks the team.

Exactly everything at the club is shit , including the players , but they need to put a shift in they are getting paid to perform and from wot I've just seen my under 9s are more organised defensively , shocking .
  • Options
    Sounds like Johnson gonna be stealing a living for the next 18 months
  • Options
    The real worrying thing (if being fucking relegated isn't bad enough!) IS if nothing changes, I can see us going down again!
    What then Roland???
  • Options
    Defending from corners is all about coaching and organisation, so that every player knows his job.

Our weaknesses in that area are a clear demonstration of the vacuum in the dugout
  • Options
    LOL
  • Options
    Rob7Lee said:

Don't worry yet, come the re-start we'll have at least 5 strikers on the pitch.....

It's just unfortunate three of them will be playing at full back.
  • Options

Remember this is the best manager so far from Rolands children. Roland doesn't do failure.

He gets his stooges to do it for him
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!