Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield match thread 12/01/15

Comments

• Options
    something is stopping my posts loading 'long running script' moderators is there anything I can do?
  • Options
    IA said:

We were definitely the best team from the 18th to the 44th minute

KF "We won the 18th to 44th minute half zero to zero."
  • Options
    H-T
  • Options
    Fucking shit... Joke of a club run by total wank pieces... Embarrassing
  • Options
    He ain't got a clue
    He ain't got a clue
    The bloke in the basket
    He ain't got a clue

Did he give his team talk from the laundry basket?
  • Options
    we fail in an attack
    and half time is here, we are losing 2-0
  • Options
    Beyond shite
  • Options
    if you didnt think the players were 100% behind you, you would be off, really Karol? Really? FFS
  • Options
    Heavy touch by Lennon gives away a needless corner, Henderson comes out and misses it. Gutted for those that have traveled up yet again. No shots in the first half from us apart from a couple of blocked efforts. Depressing and predictable in equal measures.
  • Options
    This is so bad. It's such a shame that I'm beginning to not care. Who knew these owners could do this to me and how I feel about charlton. My 18 years worth of season tickets looks like it is in its final year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    All the jokes have been made before. Can look upon the situation with only sadness now.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

something is stopping my posts loading 'long running script' moderators is there anything I can do?

KM is hacking you
  • Options
    Feel for the hardy souls who made the long trip
    You deserve better
  • Options
    2 nil down, less then 35 percent of the possession and not a single shot on target yet, knew I was right when I had a good feeling about tonight..................... :neutral:
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The way Karel sets up his team to concede in the 44th minute is quite remarkable. It can't be coincidence, this man knows what he is doing.
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

If that's not offside then we might as well give up ..... Wells is on the goal line how does the officials not see that ??

Two of ours on the line playing him onside apparently, although to be fair I'm not there like you so could be wrong.
  • Options
    What was it @LeedsbasedTownfan said about them due to score a hatful sometime soon?
    Sadly, tonight could be that night...

I'm off to watch some car crash TV/ disaster movie/latest world news....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The players have given up. They need to take responsibility as well as the muppet who picks the team.

• Options
    colin1961 said:

If that's not offside then we might as well give up ..... Wells is on the goal line how does the officials not see that ??

we have given up Colin, it's only you left..oh and KF and KM and Olly but I don't think he means it...
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Must be wearing the same glasses as Roland uses when he accesses the success of his policies running Charlton.
  • Options
    Absolute basket case from top to bottom. No doubt the answer will be to take two centre backs off and get 5 up front. Is Fraeye now officially our worst ever manager?
  • Options
    just listening today, and it sounds as though, as usual, we don't have a clue....if KF goes and is replaced by JR or another 'network' nobody, then this club is doomed.
  • Options
    At least Fraeye will get the sack after this shambles (I think!)
  • Options
    This is actually becoming quite fun, when will they replace KF and who will they bring in if Riga has said no?
    I for one cant wait to find out...
  • Options
    Don't worry the player still have 100% faith in him. Shame only 2% of the fans do!
  • Options
    colin1961 said:

Are you there? No, of course not.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!