Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Huddersfield match thread 12/01/15

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

I forgot JBG was playing

I'm surprised he doesn't run onto the pitch in his Iceland shirt at the moment.
  • Options
    moleo88 said:

This is actually becoming quite fun, when will they replace KF and who will they bring in if Riga has said no?
    I for one cant wait to find out...

i hope he has said no and has strung it out to fuck rd up - i would have - lets face it - riga is more of the same (although admittedly must be better than this incompetent) so it doesn't really matter. never thought i'd say it but the only thing we can look forward to if rd stays is hoping nobody renews their season ticket - and i;ve had one continuous for 32 years - even though when i,ve played football saturdays for large chunks of that - i will go away games only until we force them out.
  • Options
    Someone set the giant tortoise on Karael again worked against colchester as we won second half one nil
  • Options
    B/City 1-1
  • Options
    ross1 said:

B/City 0-Preston 1

Lovely headed own goal. At least it made me laugh instead of crying at our lot!

Now 1-1 though.
  • Options
    3 defenders on a yellow - what's the odds on a sending off tonight?
  • Options
    vaz te there, and we get a throw!
    on our left, over to solly, jbg cuts in, and his pass is cut out
    jack wins it back, forced back tho
    on left with fox, harriott is thwarted and a hudds goal kick
  • Options
    Fox booked according to BBC, but not shown on Olly's twitter feed
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Defending from corners is all about coaching and organisation, so that every player knows his job.

Our weaknesses in that area are a clear demonstration of the vacuum in the dugout

Henderson just missed a cross. That one's down to him.

Shame because he's a really decent keeper but he hasn't looked the same since this season's injury.

I want KF but the players do need to show more responsibility for me. They need to fight for the team and each other,

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hudds build on their left, but back with keeper, long and our throw on half way
  • Options

3 defenders on a yellow - what's the odds on a sending off tonight?

Hopefully the ref sends off Fraeye for impersonating an interim manager.
  • Options
    jacko on the left, harriott wins it, jbg and solly wide, chip in, and jbg there, solly tho is offside
  • Options
    Brentford 0-1
  • Options
    a rare one that
    a solly offside
  • Options
    what is vaz te for?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

a rare one that
    a solly offside

The rest of our team with henderson
  • Options
    Bolton 2-2
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    seth plum said:

sorry folks

we're all sorry
  • Options
    Weds 2-2 Bolton
  • Options
    Hudds are strong and are not going to melt away from this, and we need to wrestle our way back into it
    due a substitution I would say
    our throw as hudds line up second sub, lolley off for dempsey
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 34s34 seconds ago
    60: Huddersfield sub: Lolley is replaced by Dempsey. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 10s11 seconds ago
    61' Charlton preparing Reza and Holmes-Dennis on the touchline. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    seth plum said:

a rare one that
    a solly offside

He probably forgot that we are kicking the other way in this half.
  • Options

what is vaz te for?

Couldn't give you an answer to that. Played 11 games now and not scored. Probably not broke sweat in that time. Talk about nicking a living.
  • Options
    Bolton equalise
    Never say die attitude
    Shame we haven't got some of that
  • Options

I might get flagged for the first time for swearing shortly.

Jesus Christ, why would you play a good team and not have them press up in the first ten minutes away?

I don't have managing badges but for Fuc*s sake my 5 year old knows better than this, he is a better man manager and understands the game better than fuc*king frieyed.

This is a effing c****ng performance and the c**ts who organised it should c*** off.

Absolutely effing shocking from the getgo.

The thing that annoys me the most is thats a good team I reckon. So, KF first, KM as well and if we can possibly achieve it TwoSh*ts, follow the samurai way and fall on your sword before you suffer a more dishonourable death.

Welcome to my World.
  • Options
    Subs ?? ,
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!