Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our protest are too soft!!

I am a calm guy and the man i go to games with lives in Twickenham and we are both well educated guys. We both agree that we are too soft as fans and now need to step up the protests dramatically. I wouldn't normally suggest breaking the law, but i see no other way. I am lost for words.

Comments

• I have said before lets get a total boycott of all bars/restaurants and club shop, nobody buys anything in or around the ground..we need people at all the outlets suggesting supporters do not purchase a single item. You only get five chips and weak beer anyway
  • Villa fans got nasty with their players and looking at their result tonight it seems to have had the desired effect.
  • We do need to keep stepping it up. I would say, picket the food outlets and get the sofa siting fans to vacate it. I 'm sure it would just be a case of reasonining with them. I think we have to stop a game somehow soon, beyond that, actions can,t really be discused here. I think we as fans should officially declare War on StaPRICKS.
  • We have to do something.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    redman said:

r

No no no no. Come on man. Let's have some sense. If the Valley was turned into a housing estate and Charlton play the rest of their fixtures on some rough ground next to the Thames Barrier this would not be acceptable. With the current discussion of potential protests this is treading a thin thin line mate.
  • Stopping games sounds like a good idea though.
  • Sensei said:

Being sanctimonious about a fellow fan's frustration isn't very constructive or are you our moral guardian?

Neither sunshine. Read it again. We are publishing here, not mouthing off in a pub.
  • We have to do something.

Looks like the players have heard you ;-)
  • But if they dont listen to reasonable protest, it has to be stepped up. Not by hurting people, but i'm not adverse ti illegality or targeting St Truiden. How about spraying their stadium with shit!
  • But if they dont listen to reasonable protest, it has to be stepped up. Not by hurting people, but i'm not adverse ti illegality or targeting St Truiden. How about spraying their stadium with shit!

What like KM and RD have the Valley?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    Sensei said:

Sensei said:

Being sanctimonious about a fellow fan's frustration isn't very constructive or are you our moral guardian?

Neither sunshine. Read it again. We are publishing here, not mouthing off in a pub.
    Hi Wheresmeticket - the forum is very active and my comments which were aimed at Henry not you, must have crossed in the ether. I agree with you and still disagree with Henry's altruistic approach to Welsh Addict's comments. The good news is that we all seem to be very ANGRY!!!!
    No problem.

What like KM and RD have the Valley?
    Exactly
  • I will surrender to your more intimate knowledge of Henry's characteristics!
    :-)
  • Sensei said:

We are all frustrated but you're the one being sanctimonious.

If he wants something to happen then he should say what he is going to do not ask for others to do by hiding behind "we" should do this or that.

Don't sit back and expect others to lead, be the change you want to see especially when criticising others for not being active or extreme enough.

It's been a shit night and we're all pissed off so I'll leave it there.
  • edited January 2016
    "we are both well educated guys" ?
  • People have to get it of their chest.
  • I am a calm guy and the man i go to games with lives in Twickenham and we are both well educated guys. We both agree that we are too soft as fans and now need to step up the protests dramatically. I wouldn't normally suggest breaking the law, but i see no other way. I am lost for words.

Who is this "we"?

If that is what YOU think then YOU do something, YOU break the law.

Go on, YOU do it.
    YOU seem to have a problem with anyone suggesting that WE should do something more extreme.

It's a forum FFS. Don't be a twat and give it a rest.

He's suggesting something, that's all.
    Totally agree. 'Who art thou and who is We'
    How fu**ing profound.
    I'll leave it there.
    xx

• Sensei said:

I am a calm guy and the man i go to games with lives in Twickenham and we are both well educated guys. We both agree that we are too soft as fans and now need to step up the protests dramatically. I wouldn't normally suggest breaking the law, but i see no other way. I am lost for words.

Who is this "we"?

If that is what YOU think then YOU do something, YOU break the law.

Go on, YOU do it.
    YOU seem to have a problem with anyone suggesting that WE should do something more extreme.

It's a forum FFS. Don't be a twat and give it a rest.

He's suggesting something, that's all.
    Totally agree. 'Who art thou and who is We'
    How fu**ing profound.
    I'll leave it there.
    xx

Lunacy.
  • Sorry Wheresmeticket and BolderHR.
    My inexpert use of the 'quote' tool seems to have added further confusion!
    As per previous apologies my comments were levelled at Henry not at BHR!
    It's all a tad sad but at least we're all angry.
    Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!