Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Our protest are too soft!!

124»

Comments

• I understand people saying they want to protest more aggressively because we are all fuming. But we shouldn't ever lower the tone that much, as soon as we start breaking the law and/or get violent we use the moral high ground and the respect from the media and other football people and we give our fans (ourselves) a bad name. Some of the things that makes CAFC great are our community spirit, our friendliness and the fact that people feel safe and comfortable to bring their youngsters, we are a family friendly club and that is because of us supporters, not the owners if we lose that part of our identity then we would have truly lost "our Charlton". Let's win this war but without letting ourselves down.

Who the hell flagged this? What's wrong with it? Some weird people around!
    I wouldn't worry, sometimes fat thumbs on a smart phone can mean things get flagged by accident. There's nothing in there that needs to be flagged.
  • I understand people saying they want to protest more aggressively because we are all fuming. But we shouldn't ever lower the tone that much, as soon as we start breaking the law and/or get violent we use the moral high ground and the respect from the media and other football people and we give our fans (ourselves) a bad name. Some of the things that makes CAFC great are our community spirit, our friendliness and the fact that people feel safe and comfortable to bring their youngsters, we are a family friendly club and that is because of us supporters, not the owners if we lose that part of our identity then we would have truly lost "our Charlton". Let's win this war but without letting ourselves down.

I wouldn't worry, sometimes fat thumbs on a smart phone can mean things get flagged by accident. There's nothing in there that needs to be flagged.
    Aussie Addict (sic) seems to be flagging everyone

Aussie Addict (sic) seems to be flagging everyone
    I noticed that, bless his little cotton socks.
  • edited January 2016

I understand people saying they want to protest more aggressively because we are all fuming. But we shouldn't ever lower the tone that much, as soon as we start breaking the law and/or get violent we use the moral high ground and the respect from the media and other football people and we give our fans (ourselves) a bad name. Some of the things that makes CAFC great are our community spirit, our friendliness and the fact that people feel safe and comfortable to bring their youngsters, we are a family friendly club and that is because of us supporters, not the owners if we lose that part of our identity then we would have truly lost "our Charlton". Let's win this war but without letting ourselves down.

His thumbs must be really fat then, cos he flagged me at the same time. Admittedly I was marginally more offensive than Sadie...
  • edited January 2016

When people flag unreasonably, there should be a way that they get the flag back!

It's called "find out who they are then just flag half a dozen of their posts indiscriminately..."
  • That's it...I'm gonna get serious now and unpack my Johnny Seven!
  • edited January 2016
    Solidgone said:

That's it...I'm gonna get serious now and unpack my Johnny Seven!

I got one of these for Christmas when I was 4...I woke at around 4 or 5am, came downstairs and unwrapped it and started using the grenade launcher.
  • Solidgone said:

That's it...I'm gonna get serious now and unpack my Johnny Seven!

I got one of these for Christmas when I was 4...I woke at around 4 or 5am, came downstairs and unwrapped it and started using the grenade launcher.
    Yep me too but a tad older.
  • 1964...one of my earliest memories. That and a squadron of Vulcans flying over the house at about 200 feet...
  • Sponsored links:

• When people flag unreasonably, there should be a way that they get the flag back!

Amen to that
  • North Lower can do this on Saturday

• Looks a bit complicated and rather random to me. Maybe Fraeye can return to direct the North stand signage. 'SPREAD OUT'
  • When people flag unreasonably, there should be a way that they get the flag back!

I got flagged for posting that which proves my point.
  • So what do we think now then?
  • Same as before. You crack on, let us know how you get on
  • Still waiting to hear what YOU are going to do?