Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Atleast it shows some passion, Get a decent manager in and this lot could stay up
  • edited January 2016
    This is truly pitiful
  • Sponsored links:

• Probably over who got last available space in the mini bus
  • Just seen Rezza's sending off, JJ didn't look too impressed with him!
  • Atleast it shows some passion, Get a decent manager in and this lot could stay up

Get Bauer, Cousins and Diarra back plus a new left-back and a new right -winger (play JBG through the middle) and we might make a go of it.
  • Simonsen said:

Atleast it shows some passion, Get a decent manager in and this lot could stay up

Get Bauer, Cousins and Diarra back plus a new left-back and a new right -winger (play JBG through the middle) and we might make a go of it.
    We definitely need a striker who can score as well...or Watt back.
  • Simonsen said:

Atleast it shows some passion, Get a decent manager in and this lot could stay up

Sorry....should have said, Lookman back too.
  • Sponsored links:

• I Think we should just have a Royal rumble in the centre circle at half time during the Blackburn game, might get lively, bugsy the electric wheelchair a la Blackpool fan.
  • I hope they did, shows some passion and the fact they are actually questioning one another. That for me is more positive than the changing room video from pre match
  • Did Reza get sent off on purpose?

Would you want to travel to Hull? What do you think!
  • Pity they can't fight on the pitch..........

Battle on the pitch get sent off.
  • edited January 2016

I'm actually pleased if this has actually happened. shows at least some passion. just hope its about the football and not about... I don't know... using someone's straighteners without asking

It will have been about headphones or roasting.
  • Simonsen said:

He sounds like he'd be at his best in our dressing room at the moment...
  • A pro will know when another gets sent off on purpose. Probably explains a lot znd you would imagine it would be the british pros who it would wind up the most. So one of Rj, jj or Sh lamped Reza is my guess.
  • Apparently it was Johnson And Jackson having ago at Reza and got separated after a minor push.. That's the rumours on Twitter.

Highlights are on sky sports, was a wild kick from Reza but I don't see why he would get sent off on purpose. Also can see JJ and RJ not happy with him