Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fight in the changing room?

13»

Comments

• I do feel sorry for the players, at least most of them. How can they play in this shambles against well organised and well motivated teams.
    Support the team, out with the regime!
  • Halix said:

I bet Poyets really glad he left MK Dons, he will be on the phone to his agent on the coach home.

Looking at MK's performance tonight I'm pretty sure Poyet will be glad to have left them. A couple of the goals they conceded were straight out of the end of season "fuck up" video. I especially liked the one where Potter is chugging back towards his own goal before being robbed. They're as cack as we are.
  • Halix said:

I bet Poyets really glad he left MK Dons, he will be on the phone to his agent on the coach home.

haha didn't they ship 5 tonight as well! #ThePoyetEffect
    Charlton give me the DiarrhoeaEffect
  • Simonsen said:

Bubble said:

Roger Johnsons pulled out the windmill

Easily the best comment on this forum for a long while!
    I must be missing something? Don't get it?
  • Simonsen said:

Halix said:

Looking at MK's performance tonight I'm pretty sure Poyet will be glad to have left them. A couple of the goals they conceded were straight out of the end of season "fuck up" video. I especially liked the one where Potter is chugging back towards his own goal before being robbed. They're as cack as we are.
    I cant see him recommending that his Dad applies somehow!
  • Shit, don't Hull City run out to the tune from Rocky? That could get a bit tasty
  • Fight in the changing room - Lucky Killer wasn't there he'd have taken the friggin' lot of em on.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    It is quite possible because there was certainly verbals, finger pointing and heated debate going on after the first couple of goals with Johnson and JJ laying down the law. They couldn't even be bothered to argue however. when the last couple went in, having seemed to accept that they just couldn't offer any resistance.
  • I reckon Euell got into it with Karol. Would explain KF not speaking after and not letting Euell do it either