Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fight in the changing room?

Comments

• truly think tonight is rock bottom for us. An interim (lets just remember that this is an INTERIM manager) who will probably be sacked, a 5-0 drubbing with a sending off and a fight in the changing room.

You've always got to hit rock bottom before it can get better.
  • truly think tonight is rock bottom for us. An interim (lets just remember that this is an INTERIM manager) who will probably be sacked, a 5-0 drubbing with a sending off and a fight in the changing room.

Problem is, we say that every week. Cue next weeks 8-0 loss to Hull, finishing the game with 9.

Didn't Peeters lamp Morro in the changing room aswell? Seems to be a theme.
  • Bring back Watt now, bring in a proper manager and sort out the mess you have mad you Belgian coward.
  • Sponsored links:

• Lots of assumptions in here about some of our players.

Didn't Peeters lamp Morro in the changing room aswell? Seems to be a theme.
    Hallmark of shit managers
  • cafc_se7 said:

Just listened to the Henderson interview on BBC London Sport Channel!what the hell is going on,quite possibly the strangest interview I have ever heard! Basically calls out the board for making too many changes!what an awful position to be put in,fair play to him though!

I just can't blame the players... And fair play hendo
  • sam3110 said:

Fuck having a fight in our dressing room, I reckon Makienok would lay people the fuck out with relative ease, and Sarr may be a bit of a donkey but he's not exactly a midget is he? Combine that with Lennon, Johnson, Henderson and Solly biting your ankles, that's one hell of a fight

You're forgetting that Mak would most likely just drop to his knees looking disconsolate and be an easy target.
  • edited January 2016
  • Sponsored links:

• You sure it wasn't a "fart in the changing room"?
  • It would be interesting if the players went on strike.
  • It would be interesting if the players went on strike.

Player revolt please. Refuse to work under this shower of shite.

It just wouldn't happen, they would be putting themselves and their families at risk, they have their hands tied as they need to bring in their wage packet as we all do.
  • I would not be surprised if there is a 'divide' in the changing room.
  • Bubble said:

Roger Johnsons pulled out the windmill

Easily the best comment on this forum for a long while!
  • JJ says players will refund the fans
  • edited January 2016
    I bet Poyets really glad he left MK Dons, he will be on the phone to his agent on the coach home.
  • sam3110 said:

Fuck having a fight in our dressing room, I reckon Makienok would lay people the fuck out with relative ease, and Sarr may be a bit of a donkey but he's not exactly a midget is he? Combine that with Lennon, Johnson, Henderson and Solly biting your ankles, that's one hell of a fight

This really made me chuckle, thank you