Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jacko on Twitter

Comments

• Jackson should be made Player-Manager.

Pointless if he cant bring in and or play who he wants.

I think we have some characters in the squad who are not Charlton types and that has been shown up this week.
    Yes but whether someone is Charlton type can't be decided on a spreadsheet so they will never bring them in...
  • 97 punters at £100 a time = £10,000

14 players involved in 5-0 defeat earning an average of £5,000 a WEEK.

You do the maths.
  • A very nice gesture by the two players and one that I feel goes over and above what they need to do. But shouldn't this be coming from the non playing staff?
    Lack of backbone displayed here and contempt shown once again shown to the customer/fan base/whateverwearecallednow from them who should know and think they know better.
  • This is good media coverage but cant help think that outsiders will feel its the players continually letting us down rather than the owner and CEO.
  • Deep down aren't almost all of the players looking after number one than caring about the team, let alone the results, let alone the fans?
    Roland has quickly inculcated this transit camp culture within Charlton that each player is thinking about their next move, and failing that, their next injury.
  • seth plum said:

Deep down aren't almost all of the players looking after number one than caring about the team, let alone the results, let alone the fans?
    Roland has quickly inculcated this transit camp culture within Charlton that each player is thinking about their next move, and failing that, their next injury.

I think the two go hand in hand. If the team are doing well, then it raises their own profiles, and obviously the opposite is also true.
  • ^ how many away games are there left this season? Could get expensive.

• Sponsored links:

• Manlove... He deserves a lot better
  • Players have been very quiet on Social Media since the Hull result, not one player has posted
  • Players have been very quiet on Social Media since the Hull result, not one player has posted

What is there to say though, when you are in deep mourning at such a big loss, you just want to be left alone and not talk to anyone.
  • Sorry for another shower of shite.
  • edited January 2016

Sorry for another shower of shite.

Ok but you can only say sorry so many times and then it becomes meaningless. Yesterday we just weren't good enough and were totally outclassed, Tuesday was different we just didn't bother.
  • I suppose just silence and pretend it never happens is better then.
  • We go again.
  • I think the players should stay off social media until the end of the season if they are serious about staying up
  • Sponsored links:

Hendo & Harriott have........about snow
  • Talk is cheap these days, stand up and do something about it, they should all stay off shitter etc until they man up and sort it out
  • Actually think the players are better off just forgetting about it now, rather than keep displaying sorrow and being apologetic.

That was Riga's free one. Whole week on the training ground to prepare for Blackburn.

No excuses.

Yea agree with that.

• Imagine Riga might have had a word and suggested they stay away?
  • If they value their wallets they will keep shtum. Could cost em a fortune reimbursing the away support this season!
  • DA9 said:

Players have been very quiet on Social Media since the Hull result, not one player has posted

Snow, what does he know?
  • Imagine Riga might have had a word and suggested they stay away?

I'm fairly certain of a Twitter no show from the players last time Jose was here..

• DA9 said:

Players have been very quiet on Social Media since the Hull result, not one player has posted

Snow, what does he know?
    NOTHING
  • PL54 said:

iamdan said:

Imagine Riga might have had a word and suggested they stay away?

I'm fairly certain of a Twitter no show from the players last time Jose was here..

It's not a bad thing
    I agree, they don't needs all the trolls distracting them. They need to concentrate on the football.