Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on Oxford.

Last thing we need is another millwall cup final. 45000 glory hunter spanners. Please NO.
Come on you U's.

Comments

• Options
    Millwall 0 Oxford 1 - 15 minutes
  • Options
    Lol to the goal. Forde better than hendo? Naaaaaa
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    0-2 - 43 minutes. Live on Sky Sports 2 if interested
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    We need a new Roofe!?
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

We need a new Roofe!?

I thought Pygott was going to Oxford on loan, perhaps they will do a swap
  • Options
    Baldock right back and roof sign them up 2 good players
  • Options
    Sam baldock brother 22 years of age
  • Options
    Is this tie played over 2 legs ?
  • Options
    Oxford are doing incredibly well. In the promotion spots, beating Swansea and Millwall within a week.
  • Options

yes

They are welcome to a wembley appearance in the wank in a Johnny competition every year as long as we are in the Championship or above !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This calls for a photo of Michael Appleton
  • Options

Oxford are doing incredibly well. In the promotion spots, beating Swansea and Millwall within a week.

Really impressive for Oxford to follow up the amazing win over Swansea like this, when it would have been so easy for their players to be distracted. It probably helps that their 4th round tie is relatively unglamorous (Blackburn or Newport)
  • Options
    IA said:

And the 'It's Happening' gif of Ron Paul
  • Options
    That'll be your Cup Final then
  • Options

yes

They are welcome to a wembley appearance in the wank in a Johnny competition every year as long as we are in the Championship or above !
    Being in the championship or above? tell me that was tongue in cheek?

If Charlton were playing Oxford tonight they'd have torn you a new arsehole. Let's not forget, it was less than a week ago you got out classed and beat by a team that had recently lost 8 on the spin in our league and who we had recently dicked 4-1. And look how shit we are!! So good luck with that 'championship and above' lark ;-) lol

See you next season. (And I don't mean in the championship)

Yeah but fortunately we aren't playing Oxford tonight... Because we are in the championship :-)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    IA said:

IA said:

And the 'It's Happening' gif of Ron Paul
    Here you go;

• Options
    Huskaris said:

yes

If Charlton were playing Oxford tonight they'd have torn you a new arsehole. Let's not forget, it was less than a week ago you got out classed and beat by a team that had recently lost 8 on the spin in our league and who we had recently dicked 4-1. And look how shit we are!! So good luck with that 'championship and above' lark ;-) lol

Yeah but fortunately we aren't playing Oxford tonight... Because we are in the championship :-)
    Yeah but you could draw them in the FA cup. Oh, but you're not in that anymore, because you got knocked out by worst team in league one. :-)

• Options
    edited January 2016

Huskaris said:

yes

Yeah but you could draw them in the FA cup. Oh, but you're not in that anymore, because you got knocked out by worst team in league one. :-)

Concentrating on the league mate, were you there? What was the crowd?
  • Options

yes

Thanks for rushing back to provide an update on your defeat in the LDV Vans Paint Trophy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What with our predicament I don't have the energy to bother with them currently, as nice as it is to see them lose.
  • Options
    How did the scum get on in the third round of the FA Cup this year, did they even qualify for that
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Huskaris said:

yes

Couldn't go tonight, bogged down with paper work, going to the away leg though. New ground to tick off the list so looking forward to that. Touching 70 odd now with Millwall.
    Crowd looked poor. Think we might be boycotting :-)
    They had a good following though. And we'll take plenty there. Although tonight's performance and result might knock a few hundred off that.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Huskaris said:

yes

Got admit that "can we concentrate on being shit in the league now" comment I read on here after you Colchester defeat did actually make me lol

• Options
    edited January 2016

RedChaser said:

Huskaris said:

yes

Couldn't go tonight, bogged down with paper work, going to the away leg though. New ground to tick off the list so looking forward to that. Touching 70 odd now with Millwall.
    Crowd looked poor. Think we might be boycotting :-)
    They had a good following though. And we'll take plenty there. Although tonight's performance and result might knock a few hundred off that.
    Ha, it's only got three sides, big car park behind one end, to our right when we knocked them out on our run to the FA Cup quarters season before last. Don't worry all the day trippers will be out for Wembley if you get a result over the two legs :wink:
  • Options

How did the scum get on in the third round of the FA Cup this year, did they even qualify for that

They beat wolves at home mate. 1 nil.
  • Options
    When's the second leg? Wrap up at the Kassam, that is one freezing stadium.
  • Options
    Very impressed with Oxford. Baldock , lundstom and Rooff looked like they can play a higher level. And in Appleton, dare I say it , they look like they have a decent young English manager. He will get his chance down the valley in 6 months time. Once Riga has gone. Well done oxford. You've made my day. Good luck in the 2nd leg.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    That Scandavian player for Oxford looked decent.
  • Options

They beat wolves at home mate. 1 nil.
    #tryingtoohard