Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on Oxford.

13»

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016

Oh dear MF, have we got to put up with little digs and piss takes 'til the end of the season ?

Imagine the horror of it. It could be worse, I suppose, you could have a dedicated thread of little digs and piss takes that lasts in excess of 80/90 pages :wink:

• Options

Oh dear MF, have we got to put up with little digs and piss takes 'til the end of the season ?

Imagine the horror of it. It could be worse, I suppose, you could have a dedicated thread of little digs and poss takes that lasts in excess of 80/90 pages :wink:

On a Millwall forum or Charlton one?
  • Options

Just replying on a Millwall thread. not gloating and about your current plight like you did us last season.

on our own forum.
  • Options

Just replying on a Millwall thread. not gloating and about your current plight like you did us last season.

on our own forum.
    ...and a public one :smile:

• Options
    Oh girls, calm down.
  • Options
    Spannerd.
  • Options
    What a shame. Our pikey reebok wearing neighbours can forget a day out at wembley. Thank fuck for that.
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

What a shame. Our pikey reebok wearing neighbours can forget a day out at wembley. Thank fuck for that.

It's a sh*t competition anyway :neutral:

It would have been nice to visit our spritual home this season. All is not lost though. Last night's win will allow us to carry some confidence and form in to our league campaign.

As expected, @oohaahmortimer is more excited about that prospect than we are :wink:

• Options
    Got myself an Oxford niknak tin in honour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It begs the question of where do you put your mathematical instruments, and how accurate and complete they are?

Keep it to yourself if you think it'll get you in to trouble.

• Options

God, I remember those. Never did use that semicircular thing.
  • Options

Anyone else think this thread has become a bit protracted?

Well divided anyway.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Anyone else think this thread has become a bit protracted?

Well divided anyway.
    Agreed as a general rule :wink: .
  • Options
    markmc68 said:

As an aside, do you actually live on a traveller site?
  • Options

markmc68 said:

No. But it smells like one when the wind blows South.
  • Options

Shame they didn't make it to Wembley , they can concentrate on the league

Scum mate said it kicked off with the old bill at ht down at the bar , said it was nasty

I'm sure it was the old bills fault

The fault would lie on a few different people/groups, as always. Never black & white.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Scum mate said it kicked off with the old bill at ht down at the bar , said it was nasty

The fault would lie on a few different people/groups, as always. Never black & white.
    Got your scarf yet Sparrows? Next demo this Saturday, be there or be square you closet Adidick you :wink: .
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

markmc68 said:

No. But it smells like one when the wind blows South.
    Have you moved to Nunhead or Honor Oak Park then?

The Valley is on a more Easterly course from the Den.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The first person I'd suspect is the one that predicted it. The inside knowledge of an organiser?

I know the atmosphere down there is teetering on the edge of producing the biggest riots football has seen since we last played up....which could be Oxford away tonight

:wink:

• Options
    When Millwallfan turns up will we have an obtuse triangle?
  • Options

When Millwallfan turns up will we have an obtuse triangle?

Equilateral would be more fitting seeing as we're such well balanced individuals.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

what are you going to do for a free piss up now ?

Next time we play the Spanners;
    Come in the CAFC end at the Den,
    it was great craic until the obvious happened.(bad Friday)

You might change you mind about Charlton fans on the road.