Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Come on Oxford.

Comments

• Options
    Well done Oxford. Good luck in the 2nd leg.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Marked George Baldock in a pre season friendly a couple of years back against MK Dons and ive never seen pace like it!he just didn't stop running and a brilliant crosser of the ball too!

I am the skinhead left winger

http://youtu.be/99ziqjW--D4
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @cafc_se7 Thanks for sharing, it's only when to get you play against the pros that you realise how good they really are, yet at times we all think we could do better. I was quite impressed with Baldock.
  • Options

Huskaris said:

Is this tie played over 2 legs ?

yes

They are welcome to a wembley appearance in the wank in a Johnny competition every year as long as we are in the Championship or above !
    Being in the championship or above? tell me that was tongue in cheek?

If Charlton were playing Oxford tonight they'd have torn you a new arsehole. Let's not forget, it was less than a week ago you got out classed and beat by a team that had recently lost 8 on the spin in our league and who we had recently dicked 4-1. And look how shit we are!! So good luck with that 'championship and above' lark ;-) lol

See you next season. (And I don't mean in the championship)

Yeah but fortunately we aren't playing Oxford tonight... Because we are in the championship :-)
    Yeah but you could draw them in the FA cup. Oh, but you're not in that anymore, because you got knocked out by worst team in league one. :-)

Charlton got knocked out by a side who are 23 places below us in the Football League

Millwall didnt even reach the 3rd Round and got knocked out by Wycombe who were 25 places below you when you played them!!
    1-0 ForeverAddickted
  • Options

RedChaser said:

Huskaris said:

yes

They are welcome to a wembley appearance in the wank in a Johnny competition every year as long as we are in the Championship or above !

If Charlton were playing Oxford tonight they'd have torn you a new arsehole. Let's not forget, it was less than a week ago you got out classed and beat by a team that had recently lost 8 on the spin in our league and who we had recently dicked 4-1. And look how shit we are!! So good luck with that 'championship and above' lark ;-) lol

Yeah but fortunately we aren't playing Oxford tonight... Because we are in the championship :-)
    Yeah but you could draw them in the FA cup. Oh, but you're not in that anymore, because you got knocked out by worst team in league one. :-)

Concentrating on the league mate, were you there? What was the crowd?

Couldn't go tonight, bogged down with paper work,
    Piles of court summons? ;-)
  • Options
    Paper work? Typical millwall, stuck in the past.
  • Options
    Busy framing his Asbo's
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    IA said:

How did the scum get on in the third round of the FA Cup this year, did they even qualify for that

They beat wolves at home mate. 1 nil.
    #tryingtoohard
    #saysCharltonLifesveryownlastwordmerchant

You're too predictable.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    It was so cold there last night that I even felt a bit chilly watching it on a stream.
  • Options

It was so cold there last night that I even felt a bit chilly watching it on a stream.

Not surprised - the stream would almost certainly have been frozen.

Strange place to watch it - I'm assuming the Quaggy!
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

Not surprised - the stream would almost certainly have been frozen.

Strange place to watch it - I'm assuming the Quaggy!
    My ice skates helped somewhat. Lovely glittery ones.
  • Options
    Wasn't allowed to go due to his tag
  • Options
    edited January 2016

yes

Fair point to be honest.
    Just because he is M*****ll doesn't automatically make him wrong.

Fucking spanner.
  • Options
    The 'banter' on here from the resident spanners is beyond poor.
    Glittery ice stakes? Dear god.

• Options

I remember when I wasn't entirely comfortable with my sexuality.

You'll get there. Just be yourself.

• Options

I remember when I wasn't entirely comfortable with my sexuality

Did the pig squealing get to you BBW?
  • Options
    and no jokes about bent spanners please.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

How do you know what my missus sounds like?

• Options

Now you're just setting me up
  • Options

Now you're just setting me up
    I suppose it could be seen as a honey trap. She's more Winnie the Pooh than queen bee though.

• Options
    markmc68 said:

Last thing we need is another millwall cup final. 45000 glory hunter spanners. Please NO.
    Come on you U's.

Glory hunters,every team has em.
  • Options

Point proven.

• Options

Point proven.

I'd take it on the chin if I recognised you as a regular on here. However, seeing as you've only posted 27 times or so, I'll just strike it off as you being a, mainly, frustrated lurker that wants to get involved in the 'beyond poor' banter.

It's okay to want to be loved :smile:

• Options
    cafc_se7 said:

Marked George Baldock in a pre season friendly a couple of years back against MK Dons and ive never seen pace like it!he just didn't stop running and a brilliant crosser of the ball too!

I am the skinhead left winger

http://youtu.be/99ziqjW--D4

Loved your reactions to the goals, head down, dispirited, dejected. Are you Reza?

(By the way, did you get subbed at half time?)
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Huskaris said:

yes

Charlton got knocked out by a side who are 23 places below us in the Football League

Millwall didnt even reach the 3rd Round and got knocked out by Wycombe who were 25 places below you when you played them!!

We lost to a team who were in the top 6 in the league below us. You lost to a team who were in the bottom 2 in the league below you. And who had just lost 8 (eight) on the spin.

1-1 ;-)
  • Options
    Oh dear MF, have we got to put up with little digs and piss takes 'til the end of the season ?
  • Options

Oh dear MF, have we got to put up with little digs and piss takes 'til the end of the season ?

Just replying on a Millwall thread. not gloating and about your current plight like you did us last season.