Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

BBC take on the situation

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Jesus Christ what an awful report, hardly covers any of the issues. Normally a fan of the BBC, but seems very little time and care has been put into making it. Particularly laughable is the comment 'it's not been all bad' and makes it out that we're just unhappy because results have been bad without going in the many many insulting acts of the club. Shameful.
  • Options
    My uncle(a Brechin City fan) told me he had heard that RD had told an interviewer somewhere that he pays the debt and bills and he doesn't understand why fans are so upset coz he saved the club from debt and can because of that he can do what he wishes!
  • Options
    British bullshit corporation at it again
  • Options
    I was left thinking 'what does 'increase in the playing budget' mean exactly?'
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

Love it mate!
  • Options
    What was the bit about the community trust??
  • Options

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Love it mate!
  • Options
    it's a poor report but at least keeps the spotlight on and puts another nail in Meire's career plans. Roly/puppet out.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Garbage.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

I am impressed that Richard Murray was not bullshitting the fans when he said the club appreciated the need to communicate better. So much so the CEO has gone to ground, the management leave the players to face the press, and nobody from the whole club was willing to be interviewed by the BBC but they did issue a statement which was even more bullshit.

Yes, Murray is intelligent enough to know, surely, thst this isn't communicating better.
  • Options
    The Independent article on the FB group was very good. The bloody BBC to concerned with giving Sue Barker a job rather than writing up a proper a report about the mess we're in. Scum, sub human scum
  • Options
    Has not been all bad news thats true,but 98% has been bad news .2% good news.
  • Options
    Uboat said:

cabbles said:

The Independent article on the FB group was very good. The bloody BBC to concerned with giving Sue Barker a job rather than writing up a proper a report about the mess we're in. Scum, sub human scum

The BBC are sub-human scum because someone wrote a disappointing article?
    Please let this be a whoosh.
    Cabbles is usually sound. But I think he is not on the wagon in January :-) Lucky him
  • Options
    Miere follows the BBC style of bullshit and misrepresentation so it is not surprising they support her.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Not entirely as bad as everyone is making out; it could've been a lot better but it also could've been worse. Ultimately I would simply view it as yet another piece underlining that things aren't very good here at the moment.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Uboat said:

kentred2 said:

Miere follows the BBC style of bullshit and misrepresentation so it is not surprising they support her.

The BBC, a huge corporation with hundreds of employees, supports Meire?
    Right you are.
    BBC news.

The BBC support what they see as authority.
  • Options
    I thought they were all lefties?
  • Options

I was left thinking 'what does 'increase in the playing budget' mean exactly?'

It means it is more than Powell's last season when his budget was slashed but slightly less than the previous season when, ahem, his budget had been slashed.
  • Options

Uboat said:

cabbles said:

The BBC are sub-human scum because someone wrote a disappointing article?
    Please let this be a whoosh.
    Cabbles is usually sound. But I think he is not on the wagon in January :-) Lucky him
    It t'was a Partridge quote and I'm hammered :wink:
  • Options
    PS - @PragueAddick nailed it