Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How long before fans turn against the players?

Comments

• Options
    Errr @seth plum , I have agreed with everything you've said for months now, but it's a bit harsh to dig out Kashi when he's only played about 5 games and is out till next season.
    Apart from that, fire away!
  • Options
    Any minute now!
  • Options
    Unfortunately getting at the players may be the only way to remove RD.
    He will not be able to recruit players to come here if we make them unwelcome.
  • Options

Unfortunately getting at the players may be the only way to remove RD.
    He will not be able to recruit players to come here if we make them unwelcome.

Kind of agree to this. Every single one of then with half a brain cell will be trying to leave this place in the summer anyway...
  • Options
    I said it after last weeks capitulation, the problem starts at the top. But it does not absolve the players from blame.
    They should be utterly ashamed of their pathetic performances. As far as I'm concerned, they now deserve criticism, maybe not to the same degree as the numpty's upstairs? But criticism nonetheless.
  • Options
    How has Henderson's post match interview gone ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Solly, Cousins and the other less experienced youth are the only ones I have any warmth too. Some of the shit that has passed through this club is unbelievable. Who on earth scouted Sarr, Reza, Williams, Johnson?

They would be doing well to scout Williams-he has played less than 10 minutes of first team football in two years. And I don't imagine anyone was sent to India to watch Relegation Roger.
  • Options
    Fucking disgrace the lot of them and deserve all the shit that gets aimed at them, stealing a living
  • Options
    In answer to the original question. About now.
  • Options
    Very very close.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    They've had it too easy for too long. No more hiding behind the evil Belgium regime. No pride, no passion, no bottle and should be ashamed to get paid after the past 7-days alone.
  • Options
    Players are embarrassing themselves now. Management of the club is bordering on criminal. Players are just fecking useless.
  • Options
    I think most will get behind the players next week when the game starts.
    As soon as the fourth goes in against us though there will be no holding back
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    The lack of professional pride pisses me off. The previous manager has gone and you'd think that they'd now want to show exactly what they are capable of. Where's the caring ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    If there isn't a reaction from the players vs Blackburn, there sure as hell will be from the fans.

Personally, I'd rather the crowd stayed with them as I don't think turning on them will do a single bit of good, but the frustration is bound to boil over soon.

Fans have been admirably patient so far but, even allowing for the human factor that means the players must be being affected at least a little bit by all the off field shenanigans, this last 8 days has been appauling so they can't expect to continue escaping serious criticism for long.
  • Options

Errr @seth plum , I have agreed with everything you've said for months now, but it's a bit harsh to dig out Kashi when he's only played about 5 games and is out till next season.
    Apart from that, fire away!

You're right, I celebrated that goal at Peterborough as much as anybody, I just file him under another semi-mysterious long term injury.
  • Options
    Boysie said:

The lack of professional pride pisses me off. The previous manager has gone and you'd think that they'd now want to show exactly what they are capable of. Where's the caring ?

I think it's just indicative of how much damage has been done. They look like frightened kids out there (half the team actually are).
  • Options
    I have just double checked with regard to Fraeye and his (malign?) influence on the mainly crap players we've recruited. Whilst I would not assume they're all his, I would say the significant majority are.

Anyway, I have just checked with a well informed close source to the erstwhile coaching set up at Charlton, and was again told that part of the reason Riga and Peeters got the boot was because they didn't like Fraeye's influence.
    I won't reveal my source, but I have 100% faith in it.

I still maintain that there is no rift in the unholy trinity of Miere/Fraeye/Duchatelet and I think that Ricks report about that meeting between Colchester and Huddersfield was a desperate attempt by the regime to get at the players rather than accept responsibility.
  • Options
    Does the fighting fund run to one of these ?
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    seth plum said:

I have just double checked with regard to Fraeye and his (malign?) influence on the mainly crap players we've recruited. Whilst I would not assume they're all his, I would say the significant majority are.

Anyway, I have just checked with a well informed close source to the erstwhile coaching set up at Charlton, and was again told that part of the reason Riga and Peeters got the boot was because they didn't like Fraeye's influence.
    I won't reveal my source, but I have 100% faith in it.

I still maintain that there is no rift in the unholy trinity of Miere/Fraeye/Duchatelet and I think that Ricks report about that meeting between Colchester and Huddersfield was a desperate attempt by the regime to get at the players rather than accept responsibility.

But if that's the case, why didn't they keep Fraeye on after Riga left?

Edit: Not saying you're wrong by the way, just genuinely trying to understand what goes on in this madman's head.
  • Options
    JBG £14k pw
    Igor £15k pw
    Cousins £10k pw
    That's just a few off them .
    Not bad for not putting a shift in
  • Options

We could get the Red Devils to pitch invade.
  • Options
    Next game will tell it all José will have had enough time to figure out the team .We have to come out with a win or draw at least if we cannot do well against Blackburn then turn out the lights.
  • Options

What, a photograph off of the internet?
    ~Yeah, I'll fund it!

Why dont we dig out one of the potholes in the car park to create a huge CEO trap, Vietnam style?