Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next Saturday. A warning.

edited January 2016 in General Charlton
Posting before drinking and in full control of my faculties.

I am a season ticket holder in the front row of block K west upper. I am a middle class, well educated professional person. I will not break the law.

Next Saturday I will, in Scottish terms, be "giving it laldy". I will be booing the team. I will be booing the regime.

Be very, very, very careful before you tell me to "siddarn".

That is all.

Comments

• Options
    Oiy dahn in front! - sorry just getting in early.
  • Options
    I don't think people who are out to pocket as much as they can really give a damn about some boos.
  • Options
    Can you spend the week practising your aim with water bombs ... you are our best hope of a direct hit (non harmful, just wet) on Meire/Murray
  • Options
    Front row West Upper !! I though this was a warning to the people below you.
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Can you spend the week practising your aim with water bombs ... you are our best hope of a direct hit (non harmful, just wet) on Meire/Murray

Piss bombs surely?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

mogodon said:

Piss bombs surely?
    A dirty protest,West Upper,front row,shit on the directors box from a great height as they have with us!
  • Options
    Front row of block k is behind the press gantry, so those below will be safe.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Sadly, I am not within throwing/pissing distance of the Directors' box otherwise some of the above suggestions would have been entirely reasonable.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dansk_Red said:

Front row of block k is behind the press gantry, so those below will be safe.

The press guys are very amenable........
  • Options
    don't be a Silly...

oh!
  • Options
    I'm in K block row B so I'll have to stand if you do anyway :-)
  • Options
    I'll be there for the protest but haven't decided whether I'll go in for the game.
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

I'm in K block row B so I'll have to stand if you do anyway :-)

Are you one of the young guys with knobbly knees who sit behind me?
  • Options
    ON THE PITCH
  • Options
    Much as I'd love to parachute on the pitch, it might make me feel better, but the club would probably get a huge fine, we need a concentrated effort to get this lot to jog on.
  • Options
    The funny thing is, with every passing week it becomes more likely that I will renew my ST because I want to hunt this c.... Down with every sinew In My body.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The funny thing is, with every passing week it becomes more likely that I will renew my ST because I want to hunt this c.... Down with every sinew In My body.

Easy Billy, you sound like a terminator!
  • Options
    Dirty protest?
    Count me in. I'll be smoking filthy fags in the North Upper toilets on Saturday.
  • Options
    Is it possible to relocate your season ticket from the East Stand for this one game? Either try the electronic bar code anyway, or pay a tenner or so to be in front of and around the directors box.?
  • Options
    Probably not - I'm 50! We've got 5 seats 177-181. Where are you?
  • Options
    CatAddick said:

• Options

CatAddick said:

Ok - I think I know where you are :-) I'm the shouty one in 181. I'll give you a wave Saturday!
  • Options
    If KM and Murray are not there next Saturday, who will the protest be aimed at? RD will not hear it, even if he cared, but agree something must be done
  • Options

how's a season ticket going to help you do that?
  • Options

Is this you, Sillbilly?