Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next Saturday. A warning.

13»

Comments

• Options
    Oh goodie. Another two flags. What a pair of tossers. Think I'll take a break for a while. Bye.
  • Options
    ross1 said:

If KM and Murray are not there next Saturday, who will the protest be aimed at? RD will not hear it, even if he cared, but agree something must be done

Why am I being flagged for this Dingdong?
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Oh goodie. Another two flags. What a pair of tossers. Think I'll take a break for a while. Bye.

Why are you letting it bother you? @AussieAddict has been flagging loads of posts for no reason and the other two must be a couple of right saps if they think your OP needs a flag.
  • Options
    As I sit right next to the directors box, West Lower, closer to the North Stand...

What's the worst I can do without getting kicked out/banned from the club?
  • Options
    1eyedtutt said:

1eyedtutt said:

DRAddick said:

I'll be there for the protest but haven't decided whether I'll go in for the game.

I have a 500 mile round trip to home games. Me and the missus will be coming up to support the protests next week.

Like DR we haven't decided if we will go to the actual match...well I haven't but Mrs TT has already voted not to.

Weird customers ain't we katrien?
    If you do not attend the game you will not be a customer.
    That's why I said we are weird.
    You may be weird but your not a customer if you do not pay to get in.
    Telly Tubby and the wife have done enough time for Charlton in the Selhurst years....Freedom to do what he thinks is best.
  • Options

Why are you letting it bother you? @AussieAddict has been flagging loads of posts for no reason and the other two must be a couple of right saps if they think your OP needs a flag.
    Yes. You're right. I went on a stroppy holiday for 24 hours but then just realised that we have a few keyboard warrior tosser types on here so I won't let them spoil my fun. I notice I have yet another flag. Who cares. On with the good fight. COYR.
  • Options
    Sage said:

As I sit right next to the directors box, West Lower, closer to the North Stand...

Selfie with Jim Davidson.
  • Options
    Sage said:

• Options
    That is a Jim Davidson selfie
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Yes. You're right. I went on a stroppy holiday for 24 hours but then just realised that we have a few keyboard warrior tosser types on here so I won't let them spoil my fun. I notice I have yet another flag. Who cares. On with the good fight. COYR.
    Welcome back :wink:
  • Options
    I don't remember flagging anyone, recall thinking about flagging Colin just for irritation.

If there turns out to be major flaggers for no reason, I'd flag them for sure. Multiple times if required.