Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Next Saturday. A warning.

Comments

• Options
    Thank you CAFC for giving me insomnia again.
    It's feels like The Blackburn game will go down in our history ?
    This is the most important battle since getting back to the valley 23 years ago. If they stay, we are finished as a Championship team and our fanbase
    will be decimated.
  • Options

The funny thing is, with every passing week it becomes more likely that I will renew my ST because I want to hunt this c.... Down with every sinew In My body.

how's a season ticket going to help you do that?
    If I don't have a season ticket I won't go.
  • Options
    Stig said:

The funny thing is, with every passing week it becomes more likely that I will renew my ST because I want to hunt this c.... Down with every sinew In My body.

Is this you, Sillbilly?

Actually, in a certain light..
  • Options
    Try not even turning up, just demonstrate outside the west stand the entire game
  • Options

Try not even turning up, just demonstrate outside the west stand the entire game

Or go in the ground and give them what for.
  • Options
    No-one is inside the stadium i.e on the pitch, all any demonstrating inside the stadium does is nothing towards KM RD and RM, you have to, in order to get maximum effect and that is to not take your seat, even just hanging out the back and watching on the t.v's instead is a good idea. Then if they switch them off then it's on the pitch then just like Standard Liege fans did. After the game of course on the pitch, it's the only way
  • Options
    It is starting to look a possibility that nobody we are protesting about will be at the game. We do need a contingency for this.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I've persuaded my daughter to go. Somehow less likely to attend the fun at either end of the match if I tell her we will be spending two hours listening rather than watching Charlton get another hiding
  • Options

DRAddick said:

I'll be there for the protest but haven't decided whether I'll go in for the game.

I have a 500 mile round trip to home games. Me and the missus will be coming up to support the protests next week.

Like DR we haven't decided if we will go to the actual match...well I haven't but Mrs TT has already voted not to.

Weird customers ain't we katrien?
    If you do not attend the game you will not be a customer.
  • Options
    1eyedtutt said:

DRAddick said:

I'll be there for the protest but haven't decided whether I'll go in for the game.

I have a 500 mile round trip to home games. Me and the missus will be coming up to support the protests next week.

Like DR we haven't decided if we will go to the actual match...well I haven't but Mrs TT has already voted not to.

That's why I said we are weird.
  • Options

It is starting to look a possibility that nobody we are protesting about will be at the game. We do need a contingency for this.

tbh, i dont think this is going to matter that much - at least we can 'get it out there' because no doubt the press will be there in bigger numbers than the previous protest. If the likes of KM and RM believe they can lessen the impact by simply not being there, then they are misguided.
    Yes, but we need to use it. To my mind, if they are not at a vital home match, it is a victory and everybody should know it. We have to point that out as clearly as day!
  • Options
    I think most fans fully support the campaign agaisnt the board as its clear they have nothing to offer Charlton (as the experiment has clearly failed). RD must now realise that he may own the shares but club belongs to the Valley faithful. Unfortunately the players now seem to be taking thier lead from the crowd and are more interested in what happens off the pitch rather than what they are doing on it. The leadership shown by the fans hopefully can now be directed to help Riga give them belief in themselves allowing him some space to start to turn things around. The campaign to rid ourselves of RD/KM needs to continue but perhaps suspended to allow Riga the time needed to give the team one last chance.
  • Options

I think most fans fully support the campaign agaisnt the board as its clear they have nothing to offer Charlton (as the experiment has clearly failed). RD must now realise that he may own the shares but club belongs to the Valley faithful. Unfortunately the players now seem to be taking thier lead from the crowd and are more interested in what happens off the pitch rather than what they are doing on it. The leadership shown by the fans hopefully can now be directed to help Riga give them belief in themselves allowing him some space to start to turn things around. The campaign to rid ourselves of RD/KM needs to continue but perhaps suspended to allow Riga the time needed to give the team one last chance.

Riga is getting his chance by being here. Let's see what he can do.
    When the players try hard, I love them for it and will support them fully.

RD and KM get no more chances. They have to go, regardless. Let's just get them out first and go from there.
  • Options

RD and KM get no more chances. They have to go, regardless. Let's just get them out first and go from there.
    I totally agree they have to go ASAP but I am in two minds if we want to stay in the Championship the only way we can help is to get behind the team. but to get the club moving forward we need RD out (even if that means droping into League one or Two and have him park a load of debt with the club).
  • Options

Posting before drinking and in full control of my faculties.

I am a season ticket holder in the front row of block K west upper. I am a middle class, well educated professional person. I will not break the law.

Next Saturday I will, in Scottish terms, be "giving it laldy". I will be booing the team. I will be booing the regime.

Be very, very, very careful before you tell me to "siddarn".

That is all.

I'm in a bad mood too.

Do you f***ing want some?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

how's a season ticket going to help you do that?
    If I don't have a season ticket I won't go.
    go and protest!
  • Options

Cheers for the flag whoever it was. Some people really do need to get a sense of humour.

wear it as a badge of honour, sillybilly.

by the way are you part of the, rockabilly and psychobilly genres?
  • Options
    I hope my farting in the general direction of the directors box is not wasted
  • Options

Cheers for the flag whoever it was. Some people really do need to get a sense of humour.

wear it as a badge of honour, sillybilly.

by the way are you part of the, rockabilly and psychobilly genres?
    No, just the sillybilly genre.

;o)
  • Options

I totally agree they have to go ASAP but I am in two minds if we want to stay in the Championship the only way we can help is to get behind the team. but to get the club moving forward we need RD out (even if that means droping into League one or Two and have him park a load of debt with the club).
    Agree with you. I will be in the ground cheering on the team but outside after. And before if that happens.
  • Options

tbh, i dont think this is going to matter that much - at least we can 'get it out there' because no doubt the press will be there in bigger numbers than the previous protest. If the likes of KM and RM believe they can lessen the impact by simply not being there, then they are misguided.
    What press? There have hardly any comments in the National Press so far although today's Observer does have a note regarding KM's comments in Jan 2015 and 2016. The sacking of KF hardly got a mention except in The Guardian.
  • Options
    Today's Telegraph rightly describes the club as a shambles.
  • Options
    well that was a pointless boring post

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Options

1eyedtutt said:

DRAddick said:

That's why I said we are weird.
    You may be weird but your not a customer if you do not pay to get in.
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

I hope my farting in the general direction of the directors box is not wasted

Odour of elderberries?