Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fulham Away

Comments

• Options
    The fans have definitely lost the appetite for it. 1,500 is poor and we took double there last year on a Friday night.
  • Options
    Craven cottage has to be one of the only grounds in England where the home team will score a goal, you can see home fans rise out up out of their seats but never really hear anything.
  • Options

9 of us meeting at waterloo for 11.30 then train over to putney, looking forward to it more for the day out than the chance of getting a win,definately down on numbers for this sort of trip compared to previous seasons, usually would be about 15-20 of us but people just cant be fucked anymore and would rather do other things than waste money seeing charlton.

6 or 7 of us, meeting 11 at Victoria then tube to Putney.
  • Options
    With that section for 'neutrals' I suspect this could be like an old school London derby away day when everybody rocks up and pays on the day...
  • Options

Which boozer do the boaters pack out once it arrives?

The pier is only about 400-500 yards from the rocket, but they won't have much time as it is due to arrive at 2pm
  • Options
    edited February 2016

9 of us meeting at waterloo for 11.30 then train over to putney, looking forward to it more for the day out than the chance of getting a win,definately down on numbers for this sort of trip compared to previous seasons, usually would be about 15-20 of us but people just cant be fucked anymore and would rather do other things than waste money seeing charlton.

was going to do that but bit of a pain i work at earls court and the wimbledon branch of the district line can be a bit hit and miss waterloo is only 15 minutes to putney short walk and your on the high street, so from barnehurst to putney in under an hour not so bad, reckon we could have a few walk ups its 5 quid dearer on the day so a few may just pick on the day.
  • Options
    Only 15 minutes to Putney from Waterloo
  • Options
    Was there for the 3-0 win in 1986. First time my 12 year old mind allowed me to believe we would actually get promoted that season.

Have a great memory of Steve Thompson skinning the Fulham left back with an outrageous step over and cross for John Peason to tap it in right in front of us.

Pretty sure the Fulham fans turned up to the return at Selhurst a couple of weeks later with a coffin!
  • Options
    Uboat said:

PL54 said:

I may have a spare (free) adult match ticket if any deserving cause wants or needs one - will confirm tomorrow which will give time for me to post it out.

Were you visited by the ghost of Christmas future last night?
    What ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

was going to do that but bit of a pain i work at earls court and the wimbledon branch of the district line can be a bit hit and miss waterloo is only 15 minutes to putney short walk and your on the high street, so from barnehurst to putney in under an hour not so bad, reckon we could have a few walk ups its 5 quid dearer on the day so a few may just pick on the day.
    Which boozer you all in? I'm thinking Duke's Head.
  • Options

Which boozer you all in? I'm thinking Duke's Head.
    haven't a clue yet mate, were probably getting there about 12ish
  • Options
    Has anyone's tickets arrived yet? I remember CAFC being good at posting tickets out quickly, that said I only ordered them on Friday.

I'll be there with my brother and my girlfriend. Not looking forward to it but I may try and make a day out of it which should be nice.

Depending on the outcome I will probably venture to Brentford too. Potentially the fiver match at The Valley too.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Has anyone's tickets arrived yet? I remember CAFC being good at posting tickets out quickly, that said I only ordered them on Friday.

I'll be there with my brother and my girlfriend. Not looking forward to it but I may try and make a day out of it which should be nice.

Depending on the outcome I will probably venture to Brentford too. Potentially the fiver match at The Valley too.

Mine nearly always arrive the next day, so I can't complain about that aspect
  • Options
    In need of one ticket guys, fingers crossed they are selling on the day otherwise I would appreciate it if anyone would let me know if they have a ticket for sale.
  • Options

In need of one ticket guys, fingers crossed they are selling on the day otherwise I would appreciate it if anyone would let me know if they have a ticket for sale.

They are but it's an extra fiver.
  • Options

PM PL54, he may have one tomorrow...
  • Options
    Just got mine x 3 for Sat. Never been to Craven Cottage
  • Options
    1500 is shocking.
  • Options
    Away win on the cards.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    ChiAddick said:

1500 is shocking.

I don't think that figure is shocking considering we shipped 11 goals in two matches and fans are being treated in total contempt along with relegation being odds on.

The only reason attendances are as high as they are (actual attendance rather than claimed) is down to the protests in my opinion.
  • Options

1500 is still shocking I'd say, then again we don't mind a walk up, if it makes 2500 I'd say it was acceptable, but really a club our size should be selling out all London derbies IMO regardless of form.

Exactly. Birmingham sold out, Reading sold out, Derby sold out off the top.of.my head. Its poor. No 2 ways about it.
  • Options
    Perhaps disappointing these days but I have been to a league match at west ham before segregation when you could only identify about 50 Charlton. I am only coming up from Devon because the boat trip is such a larf and makes it worthwhile.
  • Options

ChiAddick said:

1500 is shocking.

I don't think that figure is shocking considering we shipped 11 goals in two matches and fans are being treated in total contempt along with relegation being odds on.

The only reason attendances are as high as they are (actual attendance rather than claimed) is down to the protests in my opinion.
    We had a 4-1 win after the 5 & 6-0, how can you still use that as an excuse?
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

1500 is still shocking I'd say, then again we don't mind a walk up, if it makes 2500 I'd say it was acceptable, but really a club our size should be selling out all London derbies IMO regardless of form.

Exactly. Birmingham sold out, Reading sold out, Derby sold out off the top.of.my head. Its poor. No 2 ways about it.
    Didn't Birmingham take 4k?
  • Options
    Support the team not the regime!
  • Options

Support the team not the regime!

problem is the team is as bad as the regime. putting aside the 4-1 win against a woeful Rotherham side. we have scored twice in 6 games - hardly an incentive to go & watch us play,