Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham Away

1235»

Comments

• Would love a trip to Fulham, great away day. At the moment just forget it? Another meek surrender no doubt and a complete waste of another afternoon. Never thought I would say such words, very sad.
  • Fulham are playing alright at home but they lost again tonight and would be more tired than our lot from the midweek fixture. Let's make some real noise in their little cottage. Get the fire roaring, etc.
  • Only going as its my first away game for a while, London derby, chance to meet some pals, and Putney & Fulham have great pubs, of course I want us to win, but it's more of a jolly up for me.
    If it were Brentford, don't think I'd bother, in fact, I'm not.
  • A bit short-sited going on about how 'poor' our fans are. We would ordinarily sell this game out, regardless of form.

People have had enough.
  • Going but if we put in another abject performance won't be bothering with any more away games this season.
  • Bought a ticket yesterday when I realised the family are still away up north for half term. So looking forward to my first visit to Craven Cottage since the magnificent Cup win in 80/81. Unfortunately I heard Killer has looked a bit slow in training this week and may not make the bench. But it's ok cos Roly has told José to play Paul Walsh from the yoof as apparently he's going to play for Liverpool one day.
  • Charlton fans in "our away numbers are poor" shocker!

So what? Does it matter? There's so much shit going wrong down there at the moment that this is well down the list of things to worry or moan about.

(I'm going)
  • edited February 2016
    Not sure if I can make it till on the day, do we know if they are selling them on the turnstiles at CC?
  • sam3110 said:

Not sure if I can make it till on the day, do we know if they are selling them on the turnstiles at CC?

They are, £5 extra though.
  • Sponsored links:

• lucky to get 1,500 after shit we have been put thro
  • The team and away support is aligning

non league football is on its way
  • The team and away support is aligning

non league football is on its way

A belter!
  • DA9 said:

Only going as its my first away game for a while, London derby, chance to meet some pals, and Putney & Fulham have great pubs, of course I want us to win, but it's more of a jolly up for me.

Likewise in as much as I'm going for the social and drink up with mates. It's a good away day for that.

Understand completely people not going though in the current climate. I wouldn't be going either if I was not out with the lads on the lash.

I hope we win but it just doesn't feel right regardless at the moment. I think 1.5k for us and considering the current climate, isn't too shabby.
  • edited February 2016
    It was on general sale so will they not be selling on the day ?
  • edited February 2016
    http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-tickets-fulham-2959571.aspx

Selling on the day. Cash only sales, with a £5 increase, so £30 on the day for adults.
  • The club have an allocation of 2,789 seats and they will be available to purchase from West London using cash-only sales, and will be subject to a £5 price increase. 
  • They never arrived; just tried to ring the ticket office but had no luck as they closed an hour ago.

I'm guessing the fact that I bought 3 home tickets and 3 away tickets at the same time has messed something up; I did think it was weird that the printable tickets included some for Fulham... Will have to see if it's possible to pick them up tomorrow now.
  • I'm after some tickets for this one, does anyone know if they are selling them on the day? Can not see them on the cafc website.
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm after some tickets for this one, does anyone know if they are selling them on the day? Can not see them on the cafc website.

yes with a £5 increase

yes with a £5 increase
    Cash Only
  • All standing tomorrow surely!
    (Friday night sorted, gets Popcorn out)
  • DA9 said:

Only going as its my first away game for a while, London derby, chance to meet some pals, and Putney & Fulham have great pubs, of course I want us to win, but it's more of a jolly up for me.

Hows DA1 these days, don't see him on here anymore.
  • Got a spare for tomorrow, obviously face value. Meeting at 9:30 in Bromley south Lloyds and moving on to Hammersmith a bit later but not decided exactly when. Anybody want to save a fiver then let me know. Won't check this too much tomorrow though.
  • DA9 said:

Hows DA1 these days, don't see him on here anymore.
    Don't see a lot of him myself, but he is going tomorrow, told me via Facebook the other week
  • http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-tickets-fulham-2959571.aspx

Selling on the day. Cash only sales, with a £5 increase, so £30 on the day for adults.

May go for the social but they can forget that at £30. What a pisstake. Twenty is plenty.