Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your favourite CL poster?

Comments

• Options
    I expected a mention in dispatches from you at least @Exiled_Addick
  • Options

I expected a mention in dispatches from you at least @Exiled_Addick

Stop being so needy
  • Options
    I like aun, but I worry I ain't read anything from the bawsy for a while

• Options
    The sites full of c##ts mate They don't appreciate the more refined and superior posters, instead they mock or ignore,

When your mod you can sort the place out bring the standards back up,
  • Options

Once upon a time there was a poster called Big Rob who was a bit of a laugh. What on earth happened to him?!

Bro_Gib shot and ate him like a French delicacy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    @Viewfinder was misunderstood. Some of his stuff was genius.

The attack of @ValleyGary was legendary.

No offence vg.
  • Options

Can't believe how popular a pair of nobbers like @ValleyGary and @DaveMehmet are.

Never meet your heroes have never seemed so apt!!

The ban wasn't long enough. You just gave him the oxygen of publicity and made him a cause celebre. Strike quickly, strike hard, and make sure they do not get up again.
  • Options
    @ValleyGary makes me laugh.

I love winding up @Callumcafc . Mention the word "lefties" and he goes apeshit
  • Options
    By the far the best film I have seen this year.
  • Options

Without a doubt, it has to be tangoflash. Well over 5000 Lols, all for a very good reason. I think he's absolutely fantastic. Keep up the great work tango, this site would be nothing without you.

Wow, thanks AFKA, so nice to finally get some (well deserved) recognition.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfdgiynO9EE
  • Options
    The question is..what makes a good CL poster?

1. Strong views..........(I sit on the fence too much so will never make this though I still speak with honesty)

2. A wum without intending to be one. Prior is very rememberable most people will have affection for him in a sense.

3. Someone that creates the would ya posts when they know they would the hidious toad but seeking fellow lifers approval to test if its partially acceptable among others

5. Independent thinkers

6. Articulate

7. Charlton at heart.

• Options
    NLA...no nonesense, tells it like it is.
    Stonemuse....we come from the same era and seem to be on the same page most of the time
    Addicted.....Mr Sensible...most of the time :smile:
    Grapevine.....puts a lot of thought into what he says and usually brings me back down to earth and stops me from overreacting.
    Curb it.....Takes no prisoners.....Love ya Bren :wink:
  • Options
    I don't recall anyone mentioning @Macronate he's quite funny
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Back at you tel
  • Options
    @cabbles combines intuitive writing, wit and humour.

the rest of you are tossers.
  • Options
    Oohohh used to think he was a big of a weirdo, then worrying started agreeing with him.

Who was the weirdo that used to come in here to tell everyone how young and good looking his wife in Florida was!
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Oohohh used to think he was a big of a weirdo, then worrying started agreeing with him.

Who was the weirdo that used to come in here to tell everyone how young and good looking his wife in Florida was!

@roseandcrown Wasn't Maybe Baby alias Windscreen was it mate?
  • Options
    Maybe baby and windscreen were different people.
  • Options

I thought they were? I don't think either of them was the guy in Florida bragging about his wife though.
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

@roseandcrown Wasn't Maybe Baby alias Windscreen was it mate?
    Mr Windscreen

• Options

I thought they were? I don't think either of them was the guy in Florida bragging about his wife though.
    No windscreen was a palace fan WUM and maybe baby is a Charlton fan just a weirdo.
  • Options
    Rob From Florida I think it was.