Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Your favourite CL poster?

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2016

@Viewfinder was misunderstood. Some of his stuff was genius.

The attack of @ValleyGary was legendary.

No offence vg.

It was so weird it was literally impossible to take offense too.

So none taken mate.

Unless you're a communist? My disabled mum hates them.
    Don't forget the kids you train in deptford.
  • Options
    Cheers Tel, very true ... same heritage of the Covered End in the 70's.
  • Options
    Still nothing.

This is bullshit.

I have two promotes you hard-to-please barstewards, TWO!
  • Options

Still nothing.

This is bullshit.

I have two promotes you hard-to-please barstewards, TWO!

Who are ya???? :smile:
  • Options
    It really should be in categories like, funniest, kindest, most informative, most helpful, most useful, most generous, most intelligent, most logical, most popular, most hardworking, best away supporter, best thread, greatest WUM and so on. Because it would be much easier to pick and also to give those people the recognition they crave Deserve.
  • Options
  • Options
    Damn you cant do a LOL and a like.....
  • Options
    This has to be the most sycophantic thread ever on CL!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016

Best make sure your name's on it as well then :wink:

If nothing else it has provided a bit of a distraction for you all to have a bit of a love in.

I toyed with a 'Your least favourite poster on CL' thread but decided it would prove to be divisive. This seemed like the better of the two options.
  • Options
    @Bedsaddick wins the award for least enthusiastic poster :wink:
  • Options

It really should be in categories like, funniest, kindest, most informative, most helpful, most useful, most generous, most intelligent, most logical, most popular, most hardworking, best away supporter, best thread, greatest WUM and so on. Because it would be much easier to pick and also to give those people the recognition they crave Deserve.

Most hats?
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Cheers Tel, very true ... same heritage of the Covered End in the 70's.

got room for another one?
    These youngsters will never know the joys of a packed Covered end.
  • Options

@Bedsaddick wins the award for least enthusiastic poster :wink:

I'll take that!
  • Options
    Another vote for OohAhh here, particularly when he posts in the middle of the night from the throne
  • Options

If nothing else it has provided a bit of a distraction for you all to have a bit of a love in.

I toyed with a 'Your least favourite poster on CL' thread but decided it would prove to be divisive. This seemed like the better of the two options.

I toyed with a 'Your least favourite poster on CL' thread but decided it would prove to be divisive.
    Not as divisive as this one, I think they'll be a clear top five and only PL54 above yours truly.
  • Options

1StevieG said:

Aren't we all a bit old to be putting CL posters up on our walls?

That depends on who it features?
    How about one with RD imitating Vladimir Putin on one of his outdoor adventures with shirt off and rifle?
  • Options
    Riviera said:

I toyed with a 'Your least favourite poster on CL' thread but decided it would prove to be divisive.
    Not as divisive as this one, I think they'll be a clear top five and only PL54 above yours truly.
    You think? Hopefully nobody is going to get all bent out of shape because someone finds someone else funnier, more engaging or just far more likeable than them.

We are, after all, just words on a screen.

If someone starts getting sh*tty then I'd like to think that the general consensus would be to give them a 'behave yourself' slap.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Riviera said:

You think? Hopefully nobody is going to get all bent out of shape because someone finds someone else funnier, more engaging or just far more likeable than them.
    You mean like me and Dara O'Briain?

He's just too jealous for words....

Unfortunately he's thinner and wealthier as well.
  • Options
    More of a lurker than a poster these days, but in no particular order I would say:

@Bournemouth Addick - Talks a lot of sense that I invariably agree with.
    @Grapevine49 - ditto, though all too rarely these days
    @Tutt-Tutt - Genuinely insightful tactical stuff
    @Uboat - One of the few Lifers I've met and seems like a genuine nice chap. And funny on here.

Special ODB Recognition Award would have to go to @DaveMehmet

• Options
    is it only the clique and arse lickers voting on this one?
    if not, then it has to be, sillav nitram for me!
  • Options
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    So the moral of this thread. To be liked you have to either -

1) Tell good jokes/be funny

2) Talk good football tactics

3) Post detailed & superb analyses of what's wrong with Charlton
  • Options
    It's obvious now, there is only 10 real posters on here with the rest made up of their numerous other logins.

It can be the only reason I am not getting any love ;-)
  • Options
    Bollocks to the lot of ya, I'm a legend already
  • Options
    All the pseudo posters from Belgium - register eight at a time then make wildly optimistic posts six months later!