Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Jacko's call to arms

Johnnie just posted this on Twitter

Comments

• Options
    Hopefully he did this without a gun to his head, like the video Katrien forced him to make earlier in the season.
  • Options
    Hero
  • Options
    Well said Johnny ...now get the team to turn words into actions
  • Options
    I really want to shake this man's hand. Absolute legend.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get the players to lead JJ, if they play well the fans will get behind them, play shit and get what they deserve
  • Options

Is this the Jacko who told the fans meeting what a great appointment Fraeye was and how all the players were behind him?

Love Jacko though...

I doubt there's anyone out there who wouldn't do the same in his position.
  • Options
    Really hope we don't get smacked at the weekend with a message to the fans like that, I think the time for us supporting them in a real impressive fashion is a thing of the past. As the future of our Club is more important than this solitary season of which we are already looking doomed.

Good message though, hope it doesn't backfire!
  • Options
    cafc-west said:

Needs to plug his iPhone in soon....only 8% battery left.

I think his personal energy levels are down to 8% as well, all the chasing around he has to do in midfield...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I have ben wondering whether our protests off the pitch are becoming counter=productive.....By all means have a go at the Board at 2.30pm & at 5pm but maybe not during the match. Between 3pm & 5pm we should ALL get behind the lads/

Who has suggested anything contrary to this , golfie?

This is what all true Charlton fans who have one iota of understanding re this issue are advocating.

In case you need reminding...

SUPPORT THE TEAM, NOT THE REGIME !

• Options
    Dignified. Now rip into Blackburn. COYRs!!
  • Options
    Ok , lets see if the team can walk the talk this time. COYR
  • Options
    He's nervous/excited for Saturday and eager to turn it round. Highly anticipating.

Big noisy ground always helps.

The bigging up fraeye bit...what should he have done differently? If in his shoes.
  • Options
    All we want is every player giving 100%, every game.........mind you a goal for us would be nice every now and then.
  • Options
    Jacko nailed on to get the first goal on Saturday.