Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****C.A.R.D PETITION - 'WE WANT OUR CHARLTON BACK' *****

There are many initiatives in place at the moment to show that the Supporters of Charlton Athletic want the current owner to relinquish his ownership and control of our great Club and seek to sell on to someone(s) suitable to take the Club forward.

We would be grateful if supporters who feel the same sign the 'We Want Our Charlton Back' petition linked below, and help spread the petition to as many Charlton supporters as possible.

ourcharlton.org.uk/

Thank You

(and please Like and Follow our social media accounts below to keep up to date with all CARD releases)

https://twitter.com/CharltonCARD
https://www.facebook.com/CharltonCARD/

Comments

• Options
    Good work - signed.

A thought sprang to mind when I stuck this on my Facebook - I'm sure a lot of non-CAFC fans would also sign to show solidarity, or even people who aren't into football but perhaps live nearby and are also concerned by the threat to a local institution. Is there a way they can be accommodated in this petition?
  • Options
    Signed.
    Very impressed by how organised and professional this all seems (certainly better than the club itself). I wasn't around the last time Charlton fans acted together like this, but seeing this makes me proud to be one.
  • Options
    Great, thanks. Signed a few minutes ago and pleased to say number of signatures rising fast.
  • Options
    Signed, thanks for doing all this guys.
  • Options
    Done - well done for setting this up.
  • Options
    Done - now on various Charlton pages on Facebook
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Signed and shared on Facebook
  • Options

Good work - signed.

A thought sprang to mind when I stuck this on my Facebook - I'm sure a lot of non-CAFC fans would also sign to show solidarity, or even people who aren't into football but perhaps live nearby and are also concerned by the threat to a local institution. Is there a way they can be accommodated in this petition?

Definitely.

Really want to branch this out to Brighton fans as they will for sure take a minute of their lives to help us out. And plenty of other teams will help too... Get the link posted as many places as possible, get the site media attention as it grows and it'll grow only more.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

Done - now on various Charlton pages on Facebook

Likewise.
  • Options
    Over 400 sigs in first hour

#WeWantOurCharltonBack
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Over 400 sigs in first hour

#WeWantOurCharltonBack

already more than 2%
  • Options
    Done and forwarded to son to do his bit plus twatter & face ache bits which I'm not on :smiley:
  • Options
    Done. Chris looked really happy to be signing it in that photo
  • Options
    Signed and shared on Facebook
  • Options
    Signatures are adding up nicely. Well done.
  • Options
    Signed.

Asked others to sign it too, the other half, my mum, the postman, the chap from the chippy,facebook friends, you name it!
    In fact the postman was more than happy to sign.
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    Signed & forwarded to e mail contacts including Katrien :smile:
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    Signed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Signed and shared
  • Options
    It's just about to tick over to 1k in under four hours.

Get it over the line guys :-)
  • Options
    Can we get this thread pinned to the top just in case people miss it?
  • Options
    Signed and forwarded
  • Options
    signed and forwarded to others. make it a sticky.
  • Options
    Signed and put on twitter.
  • Options
    signed thanks for doing it
  • Options
    Over 1,200
  • Options
    Signed and tweeted.
  • Options
    Signed!