Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****C.A.R.D PETITION - 'WE WANT OUR CHARLTON BACK' *****

Comments

• Options
    PL54 said:

the last few signatories are:

•George G.
    •Corbyn J.
    Farage N.
    •Sean F.
    •David C.
    •Alex B.

Nigel Farage. Perhaps you will fly a trailing banner of ours from a light aircraft -o)
  • Options
    PeterGage said:

PL54 said:

the last few signatories are:

•George G.
    •Corbyn J.
    Farage N.
    •Sean F.
    •David C.
    •Alex B.

Nigel Farage. Perhaps you will fly a trailing banner of ours from a light aircraft -o)
    Bloody Thanet activists :wink:
  • Options
    Signed
  • Options
    3417 signatures.
  • Options
    Signed & shared. Let's force these Belgians out.
  • Options
    Signed and shared. Time for change.
  • Options
    Done
  • Options
    signed spread the word
  • Options
    Over 4000
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    4285. Slowing down. Come on guys. Has everyone signed & shared ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Bump as we've gone past the 5,000 signature mark.

Let's keep it going...
  • Options
    Spent all evening tweeting fans from other clubs to get support from them. Brighton fans have been amazing but also had a lot of support and RTs from Grimsby fans and some from Tottenham, Chelsea, Brentford and Ipswich and then to balance things out a bit of #karma from the wendies.
  • Options
    The Wednesday fans are being damn right nasty now, we'll remember this.
  • Options
    Swindon town fans and Fulham fans are now doing their bit. Plus mkdons, afcdons and portvale. More abuse from Swfc though.
  • Options
    Well done Sadie, great job.
  • Options
    Jarman said:

Plenty of Brighton supporters signing the petition over the past 24 hours.
    Respect.

Good to see the mutual respect still in place
  • Options
    Well done Sadie ...seen your tweets ...why am I not surprised about Wednesday
  • Options
    I've been encouraging everyone I know to sign.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    Have shared on
    https://www.facebook.com/northamptontownfc/?fref=ts
    You never know. They've had their own recent fight with unscrupulous and unpopular owners. Unlike CAFC they kept playing (despite not having their wages paid and being hours from liquidation) and are now set for promotion. Look forward to CAFC/NTFC later this year.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

Well done Sadie ...seen your tweets ...why am I not surprised about Wednesday

Thanks but just some tweeting.

Oldham fans, shef Utd, Preston and Plymouth now sharing.

• Options
    Overwhelming support from orient fans and loads from Rotherham too, can we remember that tomorrow please?
  • Options
    so don't start that sister is your mother stuff
  • Options
    The biggest shout out for support, I've had personal messages and dozens of tweets and at least 15 have signed the petition and more have shared it, is from AFC Wimbledon fans, amazing.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

We should remember the Brighton fans attitudes when we next play them. Drop the dumb homophobic stuff and show them deserved appreciation and respect.

It's not for this thread I know but Davo I think 99% of their fanbase could not give a flying fook about the abuse they get. Know lots of them and they find it hilarious that other clubs fans get their knickers in a twist about it.

Decent bunch them poofs (that's a joke!!) and I respect them regardless.
  • Options
    Just voted in the twitter poll about who you believe Chris Powell or Katrien Meire. After 760 votes CP 98% and you guessed it .... ..KM 2%. So that's where the figure came from.
  • Options
    5742 wow
  • Options
    cafckev said:

5742 wow

5761 now I reckon at least 300 are supporters of other clubs. We need to get more. Football fans out there are sick of foreign owners buying and destroying English clubs, this is why we are getting so much support, particularly from afcwimbledon as they know how we feel.

If we can all get everyone we know that is an English football fan to sign for the greater good then we may be able to show katrien what project 20k looks like. That would be ideal.
  • Options
    Bump.

Nearly at 6k now.

Sign sign sign.