Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

*****C.A.R.D PETITION - 'WE WANT OUR CHARLTON BACK' *****

124»

Comments

• Options
    Every time I hear Stan Collimore talk about Villa it is like a prem (not for long) version of us. Had a fans forum recently where a 60 year fan asked the question. In all the time I have supported the club this is by far the worst I have seen the state of the club. Can you explain why? The answer came back from the CEO that they had had some problems with new website but these were likely to be resolved soon. Can just imagine the board room conversation with him and KM next year if we stay up. So if you know any Villa fans get em to sign. I am sure they will sympathise.
  • Options

cafckev said:

5742 wow

5761 now I reckon at least 300 are supporters of other clubs. We need to get more. Football fans out there are sick of foreign owners buying and destroying English clubs, this is why we are getting so much support, particularly from afcwimbledon as they know how we feel.

If we can all get everyone we know that is an English football fan to sign for the greater good then we may be able to show katrien what project 20k looks like. That would be ideal.
    Great work.
  • Options
    5958 signatures come on 43 more to break 6k
  • Options
    Bump

Over 6000 signatures now.
  • Options
    Keep on keeping on.......
  • Options
    Bumpy bump
  • Options
    Just in case anybody hasn't signed this.....
  • Options
    Has this been sent round all the other league clubs message boards? Brighton in particular
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Somehow I never saw this first time around, signed.
  • Options
    I missed this too! Have signed and shared and up to 7174 now
  • Options
  • Options
    Bumpy bump bump bump
  • Options
    Perhaps RD should see this. Be even better if we could get nearer to 10,000.