Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Blackburn. Post match views 2015/16

1235»

Comments

• Options

All i can say is thank f i was pissed , 5 quick pints before the game numbed the dullness of this match, although i can hazily recall some flashes of brilliance from TWWW and thinking the Tex looked useful
    Rovers were there for the taking and we even though much improved from recent shitness weren't good enough to capitalise but there is a small glimmer of hope

10% survival hoorah 90% relegation boooooo

100% roland out

Trust and hope those pints were from a local hostelry and not the ground? ;-)

• Options

Can't be at the ground because Oohahhmortimer said quick pints and at the ground each pint traditionally takes 20 minutes to arrive from when you are at the front of the queue.

No queue on Saturday, the pints were probably lined up looking lonely on the bar!
  • Options
    ha ha yep from the royal oak and i didn't get to the ground till 3.15pm doing my own late turn up boycott (well the pub was more appealing and i needed a jimmy riddle)
  • Options

ha ha yep from the royal oak and i didn't get to the ground till 3.15pm doing my own late turn up boycott (well the pub was more appealing and i needed a jimmy riddle)

Damn, and I so wanted to stick one on you, Roland out sticker that is :wink:
  • Options
    PWOR so I apologise if it's been said before. Blackburn were pretty poor so to not beat them shows how impotent our attack is. We were organised at the back, but you need to score to win. How many shots did we have on target? I think it was two or three. We desperately need a creative midfielder.
  • Options

PWOR so I apologise if it's been said before. Blackburn were pretty poor so to not beat them shows how impotent our attack is. We were organised at the back, but you need to score to win. How many shots did we have on target? I think it was two or three. We desperately need a creative midfielder.

We have, JBG, trouble is, he does not seem interested