Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Nike Kit Again

13»

Comments

• Options
    Do you need proper kits in the lower leagues?

Cant we just go to the local school outfitters and see what theyve got hanging on the bargain rail Roland?
  • Options
    Nug's design would look superb! Anything would be better than last years monstrosity mind you
  • Options
    As has been said before UoG actually requested the plain text as they felt the compass and words together would be too cluttered, the compass logo alone isn't recognisable enough to the wider audience, and their font is very thin and spindly and wouldn't be picked up on video and in photos very well.
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

As has been said before UoG actually requested the plain text as they felt the compass and words together would be too cluttered, the compass logo alone isn't recognisable enough to the wider audience, and their font is very thin and spindly and wouldn't be picked up on video and in photos very well.

Wasn't a dig at the club, whoever changed it to Helvetica made a poor decision. Their logo could be changed in numerous ways to still reflect their identity and be legible. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things at Charlton though.
  • Options
    Not saying its a dig at the club, just outlining why the sponsor is how it is, in case people wondered.

UoG felt the "brand" would be better off with the plain text, I agree the text could have been a better fontstyle but hey
  • Options
    Nug said:

Job done. Time for us all to focus on the "alternative" kit with @TEL

I'd be happy with this. I have a feeling the actual kit is now going to be a huge disappointment in comparison.
  • Options
    Gillis said:

Nug said:

I'd be happy with this. I have a feeling the actual kit is now going to be a huge disappointment in comparison.
    I reckon you will be happy
  • Options
    edited March 2016
  • Options
    Gillis said:

Nug said:

I think people may feel the same about @nugs mock up as they do about the actual kit : - )
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There is literally nothing else in the teamwear selection that we could realistically go with, the other templates are either red and black, or 2/3 years old.

It's a new teamwear kit, in red and white, that's not striped, checked or hooped.

It's next seasons kit, unless we pull out of the Just Sport deal and strike up a new deal with a different supplier.

The real question is what the away kit will be.

I'm hoping one of these:

White away kit, and a yellow third kit would be great imo
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

There is literally nothing else in the teamwear selection that we could realistically go with, the other templates are either red and black, or 2/3 years old.

It's a new teamwear kit, in red and white, that's not striped, checked or hooped.

It's next seasons kit, unless we pull out of the Just Sport deal and strike up a new deal with a different supplier.

The real question is what the away kit will be.

I'm hoping one of these:

White away kit, and a yellow third kit would be great imo

Pinstripes are the future!