Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liam Feeney

Accordinfg to sky sports we are in discussions with Bolton. He had a great game against us a few weeks ago. But then that isn't hard.

Comments

• Options
    Who is he - what position ?
  • Options
    Midfielder. Plays gudmannson position. Crossed for heskey to score
  • Options

Accordinfg to sky sports we are in discussions with Bolton. He had a great game against us a few weeks ago. But then that isn't hard.

Was he the one that gave THD a run for his money?.
  • Options
    Ex millwall i believe was quick and strong on the balk
  • Options
    If it meant releasing Gudmundsson to play centrally (for us!) I'd be all for it.
  • Options
    Sore player.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Who is he - what position ?

Either GK, or sub. Depends who's picking the team.
  • Options
    he gave our full backs a torrid time can play left or right wing my millwall mates reckon he crap but every time i have seen he done ok
  • Options
    He's ass
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why bid for Feeney? Replacement for Gudmundsson after he is sold? Betting than waiting for Poyet to get up to speed? Or just that Bolton are having - presumably - a fire sale and Feeney is deemed fit, fast and a good asset who can be picked up cheaply?
  • Options
    Hendo

Solly
    Bauer
    Teix
    Berg

Cousins
    Poyet

Feeney
    Gudmo
    Harriott

Watt

Could be an ok team, maybe get us out of this mess.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Hendo

Solly
    Bauer
    Teix
    Berg

Cousins
    Poyet

Feeney
    Gudmo
    Harriott

Watt

JBG playing two positions?. Can't manage one lately!
  • Options

dizzee said:

Hendo

Solly
    Bauer
    Teix
    Berg

Cousins
    Poyet

Feeney
    Gudmo
    Harriott

Watt

JBG playing two positions?. Can't manage one lately!
    Deary me.

• Options
    edited January 2016
    colin1961 said:

Left side ... MOM when we played them good player who can create

Which actually means right side, worst player on the pitch when we played them, and completely non creative.
  • Options
    Feeney

We are scraping the bottom now
  • Options

Feeney

We are scraping the bottom now

Those pesky cling ons....
  • Options
    cafc4life said:

He's ass

What's his bottom got to do with it ?
  • Options
    Not the sort of player you want in your ranks during a relegation battle.

A 1 in 10 performer with suspect crossing and an aversion to putting his foot in to any sort of tackle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To all those writing him off - Have you ever seen him play?
  • Options

To all those writing him off - Have you ever seen him play?

Yes, over 70 times.
    Your a spanner then?
  • Options
    If the spanner don't like him then let's get him signed up. They always hate whoever has the sense to leave them.
  • Options
    dizzee said:

Hendo

Solly
    Bauer
    Teix
    Berg*

Cousins
    Poyet

Feeney
    Gudmo
    Harriott

Watt

It's not a bad side, but I'm not convinced it fits well together. Putting Feeney's ability aside for a moment, I don't think any of our forwards can play up front on their own particularly well. Certainly not Watt, who doesn't have the work rate and constantly wants to turn and run at people. Igor can, in a pinch, but he is not ideally suited to it. Mak has the hold-up ability and size, but we tend to be poor at getting people around him to win the flick-ons. Reza did it for Iran in the World Cup, and did alright with it, but I'm not convinced he could do it in this league.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Sore player.

Sorry I'm too old to understand young person speak. It is similar to "sick" or just a typo?
  • Options
    Didn't we sign Tony Towner from the Pikeys after he pissed all over us time and again only for him to be dog shit for us
  • Options

Didn't we sign Tony Towner from the Pikeys after he pissed all over us time and again only for him to be dog shit for us

Towner came to us via Rotherham , Sheffield United and Wolves after Millwall .

In my view his best displays against us were for the Millers when they beat us to the title in 1980/81 and two years later when he murdered us and helped Ronnie Moore score a hat trick at the Valley .

• Options
    He had a field day against THD but that might not be very significant. Positives are that he will be pretty cheap but negs are that Millwall don't rate him very much as BBW confirms.