Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Liam Feeney

Comments

• Options

Ex millwall i believe was quick and strong on the balk

Some time yet before we're reverting to snooker :wink:
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

iamdan said:

Sore player.

Sorry I'm too old to understand young person speak. It is similar to "sick" or just a typo?
    Nah geezer/geezer bird - poor player.
  • Options
    It's first a strong creative attacking central midfielder we're crying out for, not a fair weather winger.

• Options
    Most importantly what are his Fifa stats?
  • Options

Didn't we sign Tony Towner from the Pikeys after he pissed all over us time and again only for him to be dog shit for us

And Phil Walker
  • Options
    And Cripps, Dunphy and a blonde CH can't remember name.
  • Options
    Don't forget the late great Johnny Summers either :wink:
  • Options
    He is shit
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

Born same place as Feeney..Think that could be the only connection though!..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We'll sign and then we'll Charltonise em! You know the pack drill lads...
  • Options
    edited January 2016

RedChaser said:

Born same place as Feeney..Think that could be the only connection though!..
    Dya know I could've sworn he played for the Spanners from 1954-1956 before he signed for us :open_mouth: what connection did you have in mind with Dunphy, Cripps etc ?

Edit; The only blonde CH I can remember was Bobby Goldthorpe and he came from Palarse.
  • Options
    Did'nt know Johnny Summers came from Millwall. I missed him by 1 year. Sorry - back to thread.
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

It's first a strong creative attacking central midfielder we're crying out for, not a fair weather winger.

This, why are we looking at feeney
  • Options

If the spanner don't like him then let's get him signed up. They always hate whoever has the sense to leave them.

Don't get me wrong, he can be effective and can do a job in this division. Not for a club like yourselves though. You need players with massive testicles who don't go hiding for months on end.

I warned the Bolton fans about him and Trotter when they signed them. Two players with ability but with a severe lack of desire to show it consistently.

Don't worry, I've got your backs :wink:
  • Options
    Re Feeney, has ability, but not the sort of bloke you'd want next to you in the trenches. Or a relegation battle.
  • Options

To all those writing him off - Have you ever seen him play?

Yes, over 70 times.
    Your a spanner then?
    You're*

Sorry
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

A solid 68. Always seems to do well against me when I play Bolton.

Do you think this counts as a scouting report for us these days?
  • Options
    not what we need, unless we are selling JBG. Crying out for some creativity in CM, Feeney isn't the answer.
  • Options

not what we need, unless we are selling JBG. Crying out for some creativity in CM, Feeney isn't the answer.

Darren Prattley would be good though.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Why not both? We don't have a right footed right winger in the squad. JBG could do with the competition as well.
    This . We never replaced Eagles as a right footed winger this season.

• Options
    SDAddick said:

A solid 68. Always seems to do well against me when I play Bolton.

Do you think this counts as a scouting report for us these days?
    Looking at some the ratings of our signings. Yes
  • Options

Why bid for Feeney? Replacement for Gudmundsson after he is sold? Betting than waiting for Poyet to get up to speed? Or just that Bolton are having - presumably - a fire sale and Feeney is deemed fit, fast and a good asset who can be picked up cheaply?

That's more like the reasonable reason.