Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Rotherham v Charlton | Sat 30 Jan | 3pm KICK-OFF | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

Comments

• Options
    ross1 said:

Rotherham is the first of the next 8 games that are winnable, (he says hopefully), anything less than 12 points means trouble

problem is that a lot of our last eight have been winnable and look what happened then
  • Options
    just realised Bolton are not playing this weekend so at least we can't go bottom
  • Options
    In light of the news that Watt is off again, I no longer care.
    3-0 Rotherham.
  • Options
    OK FA, with the players joining and leaving and with the hope Lookman will be fit, (on the bench if not start), it has ruined your team, would you like to have another go?
  • Options
    José Riga insists he and his squad are well aware of the importance of Saturday’s game at Rotherham United and that they are fully focussed on recording a positive result.

Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/charlton-athletic-jose-riga-rotherham-united-2926278.aspx#M8VYmofmEe1u3kUL.99
  • Options
    “ A team without supporters is not a real team. "

Indeed Jose, and a football club without supporters is not a real football club, no?
    Now would you mind popping into the boardroom and writing that in massive letters on the wall
  • Options
    edited January 2016

“ A team without supporters is not a real team. "

Indeed Jose, and a football club without supporters is not a real football club, no?
    Now would you mind popping into the boardroom and writing that in massive letters on the wall

Write it on Katrien's arse, that's the only way Douchebag will see it!
  • Options
    Disappointing to me that the general communication from the club is so poor and has been for so long that these sensible comments sound fantastic.
  • Options
    I suspect that we'll park the bus, and somehow scramble a 1-0 win, the winner scored by Watt, er Oxford, er Harry Lennon
  • Options
    Please, please, please…
    Deliver us from a 3 - 0 Jose.
    I'll be doing a witch dance at the New York from minute 43-45.
    Hopefully celebrating a glorious 1 - 0 smash-and-grab.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'm hoping for

Henderson, Solly, Tex, Lennon, Fox, Cousins, Poyet, Jackson, Harriott, Watt, Vet

Subs: - Pope, johnson, ba, JBG, Feeney, Mak, Lookman

This - on current form alone JBG does not deserve to start
  • Options
    Looking at the unfolding news from today, the attack without Watt up top is lacking.. can only see Rotherham winning due to their home form. But you never know with CAFC.

PS.. Roland Out
  • Options

I have no idea why, but I think we can win this and win well.....2-0 Addicks..... match thread from 2 pm......Watt will score at least one..you heard it here first!!

No he won't.....he wont even be here apparently!!! so changed my mind.....another loss as we haven't strengthened and they have!!
  • Options
    3-0 what else....usual no show from the addicks.
  • Options
    be great if we could get a result as my son is going up and it might assuage some of the guilt I feel for passing on CAFC to him like a degenerative illness
  • Options
    A glimmer of hope, after the last 3 visits to Yorkshire (old boundaries) have ended 0-4. 0-5 and 0-6.

http://www.itsmillerstime.co.uk/2016/01/stop-clocks-ian-holloway-has-predicted.html

Looks like Jose is starting to assert himself (well at least one decision re Oxford has been publicly vetoed) so the team might be starting to listen - 3-1 to the Addicks.
  • Options
    Lose Lose Lose ... My money is on Rotherham. Don't care anymore. I'm past caring ....
  • Options
    Henderson
    Solly, Morrison, Gomez, Wiggins
    JBG, Jackson, 2013/14 Poyet, Bulot
    Watt, Lookman

My team for tomorrow, oh wait.
  • Options
    Lookman fit?

God I hope so
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Given up predicting the line-up, tough enough just predicting who is in the squad. 1-1
  • Options
    Rotherham probably have a smaller budget than us but are run in a way that we can only envy. This looks similar to when Millwall went up there last season in a crucial match that they would go on to lose. I think a similar fate awaits us as we do not travel at well 2-0 to Rotherham.
  • Options
    3-0 Rotherham. Teams around us all pick up points. Post-match statement about how we will look to strength the squad in the next transfer window as we are thinking outside the box
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Lose. 0-7, to continue the progression oop t'North.
  • Options
    Going to rugby, do not give a fuck!
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Thuram
    Nego ... Johnson ... Sarr .. Fox
    Gudmundsson ... Petrucci ... Ajdarevic ... Bergdich
    Tucudean ... Polish Pete

My team for tomorrow... Oh god!!

No LePoint or Anil Koc? FFS
  • Options
    Would be nice to finally win today but I'll go with 2-2