Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fans Forum Tonight?

Comments

• who's the punk with the red hair?
  • edited January 2016
    Big focus on away coach arrival times ... considering how dreadful their planning is, hilarious - never mind the fact it's hardly the burning issue of the day.
  • Going back to the 'loans' from staprix- according to liege fans/their new owner , this is a dodgey tax avoidance technique
  • who's the punk with the red hair?

Vernon Roper, representing Valley Express.
  • Who is the Ned Flanders look-a-like on the far side of the table?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2016
    Watching KM try to dig herself out of the Dublin fiasco is a sorry and painful sight. Why not just apologise and move on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlSFp-KypRM&feature=youtu.be&t=58m10s

(58 mins 40 seconds in)
  • edited January 2016

Watching KM try to dig herself out of the Dublin fiasco is a sorry and painful sight. Why not just apologise and move on?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlSFp-KypRM&feature=youtu.be&t=58m10s

(58 mins 40 seconds in)

She has no capability to apologise and admit mistakes
  • The Witch With Tits.
  • Will have to leave watching this till tomorrow ...can't wait :wink:
  • POTY sounds as if it's going to be a total shambles !!
  • edited January 2016
    seth plum said:

The document is handed out after four or five minutes of the meeting for those there to see for the first time.

Classy.

That was my initial reaction, how the hell can you inwardly digest that lot and come back with well thought out observations when put on the spot.................Oh hang on a minute the penny's just dropped. Underhand tactics of the highest order.
  • Who on earth is the woman talking about people "misinterpretating" [sic] KM's Dublin comments?

Don't know who she is, but the fact the Katrien needs her staff to stuck up for her because she's too thick to defend herself (not too mention being in an indefensible position)just further demonstrates how out of her depth she is.
  • Sponsored links:

• Why is Katrien reminding me of Neil from the Young Ones?
  • MrLargo said:

Who on earth is the woman talking about people "misinterpretating" [sic] KM's Dublin comments?

Don't know who she is, but the fact the Katrien needs her staff to stuck up for her because she's too thick to defend herself (not too mention being in an indefensible position)just further demonstrates how out of her depth she is.
    I've had to go in to a meeting so I haven't got that far; is she the one sitting next to "Tony The Testicle"? She looked pretty tasty.
  • "whenever we sign a player its like hiring an employee, we don't know what they're going to be like" errr, okay katrien, clearly the scouting department are there for no reason, which is why phil chapple left...

Really? Really?? I despair....
  • Testicle Tony - I like it
  • Is the guy next to KM on work experience?
  • "whenever we sign a player its like hiring an employee, we don't know what they're going to be like" errr, okay katrien, clearly the scouting department are there for no reason, which is why phil chapple left...

Dear oh dear