Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Options
    Can anyone briefly summarise what was said please?
  • Options
    Very, very telling interview
  • Options
    jac52 said:

Can anyone briefly summarise what was said please?

Have a listen, only lasts 5 minutes
  • Options
    Jose Riga's Red & White Army....
    .........come on, you know you want to.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2016
    It definitely sounds like he is in charge and he insists on having the final say on transfers. If that's the case I think not signing Oxford is a mistake but I 100% trust Riga's judgement.

I still don't understand why the Oxford transfer was allowed to get so far down the line If Riga wasn't interested though?

I think we have a great chance of staying up with Riga as manager. Good interview
  • Options
    Watt and Vaz Te not committed and wanted to leave - does beg the question - why? Not up for a relegation battle?
  • Options
    Let's hope he's allowed to continue to have a say.
  • Options

Finally, a managercoach who actually sounds like a manager.

;- )
  • Options
    edited January 2016

I still don't understand why the Oxford transfer was allowed to get so far down the line If Riga wasn't interested though?

I think we have a great chance of staying up with Riga as manager. Good interview

Seems to me that there are people in the background trying to bring in players but Riga asserted his authority once he found out. It's hard to know whether rejecting Oxford is a good or bad thing, but sounds to me like he wants to strengthen other areas.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Well done Jose,good to have a proper manager again.
  • Options
    Talks a lot of sense
  • Options
    Great interview Lou
  • Options
    I noticed he kept saying MY team, MY squad. I hope this is true. Also amazing to get a manager/coach to actually tell the truth about why Watt and Vas Te are moving on....
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    To be honest as much as Watt is a true talent that's clear....he didn't look interested last week and was almost playing on the hero image of returning!

He did his usual antics of not releasing the ball despite being a brilliant dribbler of the ball (im not taking that away from him)!Also at one point he clearly dismissed advice from Jacko which wasn't clear for everyone to see but it confirmed to me that his heart and head isn't in it!

Maybe just maybe this was the right decision by Riga......Mak,Igor,Looky and an addition possibly on Monday could be enough for us!