Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

******CARD: Flash Protest 2 - Billboard and Banner Time!!******

Comments

• Options
    T.C.E said:

PL54 said:

I didn't see them

What did the banners say ?

While you are reading this your dog is, pissing on the floor and destroying your house. ;)
    Eh ?
  • Options
    Just amazing how police have no time to investigate burglaries,but can find all the resources needed for a mass presence at the Valley
    and find 20 officers to raid a 92 year olds home.Easy over time .
  • Options

Just amazing how police have no time to investigate burglaries,but can find all the resources needed for a mass presence at the Valley

Paid for by Charlton which is why they were there. And which costs the regime a lot of unbudgeted additional expense.

NB at the football club, I don't think KM or RD planned raiding any 92 year old's home
  • Options

Paid for by Charlton which is why they were there. And which costs the regime a lot of unbudgeted additional expense.

NB at the football club, I don't think KM or RD planned raiding any 92 year old's home
    Keep up the protests and I wouldn't put it past them :-)
  • Options
    edited February 2016

This was the banner I saw Katrien holding

I'll give it another 10 minutes before @DaveMehmet posts :wink:
  • Options

Solidgone said:

So the pitch invasion is on for the next home game.

Now you've given the game away !
    You first, we'll follow.......maybe.
  • Options

Katty, I vant you to get every zingle banner :smile:
  • Options

This was the banner I saw Katrien holding

it's a yes please from me ;-)
  • Options
    It's a no from her though! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016

Redmidlands taking no chances, he must be on their "what a fecking nuisance list" ;)

• Options
    Davo55 said:

PL54 said:

I didn't see them

I will try to post an image of them on the Protest fund Update thread tomorrow.
    @PL54 Done
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

PL54 said:

I didn't see them

@PL54 Done
    Saw that, thanks.

I assume there were 3 versions rather than a montague (sic - is that right? )

How were the 100 banner bearers selected ?
  • Options
    Dansk_Red said:

PL54 said:

Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

PL54 said:

I didn't see them

@PL54 Done
    Saw that, thanks.

I assume there were 3 versions rather than a mintage.

Join the CARD committee then you would know all the answers in advance. Your silly one line question are becoming boring and taking threads away from the original subject, making them all about you, but I guess that is what you want.

Don't take anything personally Dansk. It's not all about me by any means, and you know that.

I was and am interested to know how 100 people who are known to sit in NU or NL were identified in advance.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Dansk_Red said:

PL54 said:

Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

PL54 said:

I didn't see them

@PL54 Done
    Saw that, thanks.

I assume there were 3 versions rather than a mintage.

Join the CARD committee then you would know all the answers in advance. Your silly one line question are becoming boring and taking threads away from the original subject, making them all about you, but I guess that is what you want.

Don't take anything personally Dansk. It's not all about me by any means, and you know that.

I was and am interested to know how 100 people who are known to sit in NU or NL were identified in advance.

Why
  • Options
    Why what ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Why what ?

Why are.
  • Options
    What are ?
  • Options
    You are
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    PL54 said:

Davo55 said:

Davo55 said:

PL54 said:

I didn't see them

@PL54 Done
    Saw that, thanks.

I assume there were 3 versions rather than a montague (sic - is that right? )

Yes, there were 3 different versions.

The ones that were "selected" were simply known to CARD organisers; but we also handed some out in local pubs and a few outside the ground - checking if the individuals were covered enders and willing to take one in/raise it.
  • Options

The timing of the pen kind of ruined it. Pure bad luck.

Don't think it ruined it but it didn't help that's for sure
  • Options
    Hex said:

Addickted said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

IMO there is no need to comment to the doubters! It is easy to criticise when you just turn up and wear a black and white Scarf that you got for free!!!

Especially the three guys wearing them in the East Stand who then went on to spend over £20 at half time for their refreshments.

As there was no boycott yesterday it's not a problem.
    Bring your own refreshments, why support this bunch by giving them money ?
  • Options
    PL54 said:

Why what ?

I think that's the best flag I've ever had. I'm all emotional. Thanks @Bedsaddick

Aw-shucks :-)
  • Options
    PL54 said:

PL54 said:

Why what ?

I think that's the best flag I've ever had. I'm all emotional. Thanks @Bedsaddick

Aw-shucks :-)
    Is it your best flag ?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Anyone know how long the Card billboard will be on display at Anchor & hope lane for.
  • Options
    Badger said:

Anyone know how long the Card billboard will be on display at Anchor & hope lane for.

Been covered over today.
  • Options
    Yeah, has already been replaced. (Shame, I've just walked down to grab a pic.)
  • Options
    Just went past on a bus and its gone.wasnt up there long was it.