Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Low down no good looki likey bstds

Get a call at 3am, the vans gone boss,

Go down normal routes of finding if it's been towed, it's a tail lift Luton I knew it wasn't going to have been towed

Ring ob, one of numerous vans nicked in the area in last 10 days

Who rolled into town last week and are held up on the local retail park

Looki likey bstds, drove in there this morning to have a look Rd no sign of it but it's no coincidence is it

Not just the van, it's gonna butcher my fleet insurance that's up for renewal next month has the ability to take my business down If the premiums have a nice bump up,

Fucking wankers low life thieving scum I'd do a lot of bird if I caught you right now

Comments

• Options
    of course all crime is by them isn't it.
  • Options
    Sorry to hear about that.

Probably more worth a post on the Millwall forum than CL to be fair though ;-)
  • Options
    iainment said:

Yep, that's exactly what he said, wasn't it?
  • Options
    not a van but we had a drain jetter stolen last week, the sad thing is the fucker that nicked it probably doesnt know that its worth around 12k and will probably pump it on for a couple of hundred quid whole thing caught on cctv, he even asked a couple of passers by for a hand lifting it into the van weighs around 150kg, reported it to the police and unsuprisingly the van is on fake plates so probably just gone now, has an effect on a small business bastards.
  • Options
    We had a van "borrowed" in the same area, probably by the same crew, brand new a day old, luckily it was sign written. We had a phone call from a member of the public saying we're it was as its been abandoned on their land, told police 3 days later they went an investigated it, took it away, six week later we got it back, almost a write off. That's 10 weeks for an engineer to be without his van, oh all his tools were gone, he got the tools back from a boot fair, seller weren't happy that he didn't get any money for the tools as he just took them. You wouldn't argue with the engineer 6'8" built like a brick shit house, to be fair police told him were to go to get them back.

All on CCTV no arrests.
  • Options
    So fucking annoyed right now, the knock onto this is huge not just financially could mean I have to lay someone off because of it if my costs go up too much
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    iainment said:

Well spotted!
  • Options
    There's about 2000 houses being built 6 miles from mine on an old airfield and part of the planning requirement is a traveller site.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scummy Cnuts mate and no it's not a coincidence they are thieving bastards, hope the repocussions to the business are not too bad
  • Options
    About two miles from where I live (Nr Maidstone) a brand new traveller site was built. It had hard standing for (i guess) thirty caravans and at least ten brick built wash houses were erected.
    About a year after, a twelve foot fence was put between the site and the A20. An expensive and ugly thing, which blocks the publics view of the shit heap that now lurks behind it.
    There are mountains of rubbish thrown everywhere, rubble, tv's, fridges, general crap.
    This site of course is built with public money. Something the travellers avoid contributing to.
    Oh yeh! It's next to the Coldharbour police depot !!!..........................
  • Options
    You should be honoured they've chosen your back yard to set up camp.
  • Options

PL54 said:

There's about 2000 houses being built 6 miles from mine on an old airfield and part of the planning requirement is a traveller site.

Karma. They'll love your new car.
    I think the AMG line comes with immobilisers and the such like so we should be OK
  • Options
    Some of the anti-social behaviour I've witnessed by travellers has almost moved me to tears. They set up camp not far from where I live on the edge of a road which gradually became impassable due to the amount of rubbish they were dumping - hard to believe they could be allowed to block up a public road. What amazes me is they don't seem bothered living in the middle of heaps of rubbish.
    Police seem reluctant to intervene when these camps are set up and what's left behind is a disgusting mess. Hard to deal with...
  • Options
    I take it they are Irish tinkers?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This topic is one of those ludicrous situations where its deemed politically incorrect to actually speak factually. No doubt someone will be along soon to issue a few flags and stop any negative remarks directed at our poor misunderstood brothers.

Some of the anti-social behaviour I've witnessed by travellers has almost moved me to tears. They set up camp not far from where I live on the edge of a road which gradually became impassable due to the amount of rubbish they were dumping - hard to believe they could be allowed to block up a public road. What amazes me is they don't seem bothered living in the middle of heaps of rubbish.
    Police seem reluctant to intervene when these camps are set up and what's left behind is a disgusting mess. Hard to deal with...

In some areas (St. Mary Cray in the area surrounding Star Lane is the example I've been warned about) the reasons for blocking the road with rubbish are actually more nefarious. Essentially, by blocking the road it forces drivers to get out of their cars - leaving (a) them vulnerable to a mugging and (b) their cars unlocked with the keys in the ignition.

To quote a good friend who recently had dealings with them - "Unbelievable really, I don't get how these people still exist. They're essentially like highwaymen living in some victorian ghetto mentality.".
  • Options
    Ah, but I bet this also happens in Australia,Portugal,Norway,Switzerland.............
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Iain let NLA know where u live and he will pass on to those nice fluffy misunderstood "travellers" who can plot up to your gaff.

I'm going to assume that Iain's last name is 'Tlistening' :wink:

• Options
    Daggs said:

About two miles from where I live (Nr Maidstone) a brand new traveller site was built. It had hard standing for (i guess) thirty caravans and at least ten brick built wash houses were erected.
    About a year after, a twelve foot fence was put between the site and the A20. An expensive and ugly thing, which blocks the publics view of the shit heap that now lurks behind it.
    There are mountains of rubbish thrown everywhere, rubble, tv's, fridges, general crap.
    This site of course is built with public money. Something the travellers avoid contributing to.
    Oh yeh! It's next to the Coldharbour police depot !!!..........................

What were the wash houses for?
  • Options

Iain let NLA know where u live and he will pass on to those nice fluffy misunderstood "travellers" who can plot up to your gaff.

I have worked with Travellers, who knew my address, and found them nothing like their description on here.
    That's not to say there aren't rogues and villains amongst them. The hatred they receive from outside their community does nothing to encourage the anti social Travellers to change.
    But I suppose there is a need among some to hold on to something to hate.
  • Options

Get a call at 3am, the vans gone boss,

Go down normal routes of finding if it's been towed, it's a tail lift Luton I knew it wasn't going to have been towed

Ring ob, one of numerous vans nicked in the area in last 10 days

Who rolled into town last week and are held up on the local retail park

Looki likey bstds, drove in there this morning to have a look Rd no sign of it but it's no coincidence is it

Not just the van, it's gonna butcher my fleet insurance that's up for renewal next month has the ability to take my business down If the premiums have a nice bump up,

Fucking wankers low life thieving scum I'd do a lot of bird if I caught you right now

Sorry to hear this and I hope it doesn't affect your business to badly.
    I know we live in a politically correct society these days................however the word society and these low lives should never be uttered in the same breath.
    We all work hard and are obliged to pay taxes and obey the law - this lot seem to think the world owes them a living, get a job and contribute, if you don't fancy that......... feck off and live somewhere else - scum
  • Options
    iainment said:

I have worked with Travellers, who knew my address, and found them nothing like their description on here.
    That's not to say there aren't rogues and villains amongst them. The hatred they receive from outside their community does nothing to encourage the anti social Travellers to change.
    But I suppose there is a need among some to hold on to something to hate.
    A community who thrive upon their reputation of theft and violence. That attitude is instilled to them all from a young age and ultimately these people never grow out of this way of life and continue plotting up, thieving, attacking, and abusing all in their way before setting off leaving a fuck load of mess behind.

I'd suggest that people aren't holding on to hate, the hate is very much warranted.
  • Options
    Iain

I am of Irish decent I have been around travellers from the age of 5 I know the insides and outs of their bullshit existence they are theiving bstds who don't give a shit about anyone other than their own immediate family they fight Amongst themselves the families fights can last decades

They have no respect for anyone or not anyrhing if it can make a quid,

It was pikey bstds who nicked my van I know it the old bill know it, but none of us can do fuck all about it and the thieving knacker bstds know it and will keep doing it

• Options
    I can only speak as I find. I worked with Travellers in North Co Cork and was treated well by them.