Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Low down no good looki likey bstds

13»

Comments

• Options
    Chunes said:

We should start a thread discussing the demerits of every race. How about blacks next.

I can't believe the title to this thread is basically "no good pikey bastards" and is on page 2.

The fact you have tried to make this into a racial argument says more about you than it does about anyone calling a traveller a looky likey.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

They ain't a race

A race is a people, tribe or nation belonging to the same stock

They ain't a race

They are to those that are looking to be offended by something that has nothing to do with them.
    Yes I think the lessons we've learned from centuries of genocide and persecution is that we should just mind our own business
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Oh jesus man, just give it a break. You must've clicked on the thread title knowing full well it was going to piss you off. So why do you still feel the need to read it, chime in and continue this stupid debate?

It's a waste of energy. For everyone involved. (and here I am, wasting my own just to point it out.)

They don't like the people in question, and most of them have provided personal experience for those views - fair enough to them.
    You don't like the way people are talking, and would like to see everyone treated with some respect - fair enough to you.

But all the bickering is pointless.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    edited February 2016
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Chunes said:

LuckyReds said:

Let the racists have their fun?

Im a pretentious child.
    If you've got nothing to say then do us all a favour and don't bother.
    Firsly, you can't have a thread on a forum that proposes a point of view without expecting an opposite point of view.

Secondly, I spent most of my teens around Orpington and have had my fair share of experiences with the travelling community, both very good and very bad.

Thirdly, if it's somehow upsetting to you that I disagree with the sentiment of a thread that generalises a whole race of people then I can hardly apologise.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Do you want money for the stamps or shall I send a courier

I fucking hate all thieving dirty pikey bstds

Please on the badge dont want them not to know why

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Chunes said:

LuckyReds said:

Chunes said:

LuckyReds said:

Let the racists have their fun?

Im a pretentious child.
    If you've got nothing to say then do us all a favour and don't bother.
    Firsly, you can't have a thread on a forum that proposes a point of view without expecting an opposite point of view.

Secondly, I spent most of my teens around Orpington and have had my fair share of experiences with the travelling community, both very good and very bad.

Thirdly, if it's somehow upsetting to you that I disagree with the sentiment of a thread that generalises a whole race of people then I can hardly apologise.
    Look mate, I deleted that post because you did the courtesy of doing the same when you butchered a quotation of mine. I've also left a jokey comment on your profile about what I was trying to say - "you can't be a one man crusade against views you don't like on the internet". It's true, it's futile and isn't good for the heart. (See, I'm looking out for your health really.)

So with regards to your first point - see above! There's a difference between having a difference of view and then having an all vs one argument about something that people clearly feel strongly about. For what it's worth, I quite like your outlook that everyone (regardless of race, colour and creed) should be given respect. That said, I can also understand why people are worked up - unfortunately this discussion is about a group who seemed to have wronged just about every poster on here.

As for it "upsetting" me that you disagree with the sentiment of the thread - not at all, I just think it's repetitive and pointless having these discussions appear on here. Quite clearly someone else does hence why this thread has been sunk. I can't quite see what you're expecting to achieve as a sole voice; sometimes it's best to ignore things.
  • Options
    Fair enough @LuckyReds . But just so you know, it's been sunk because it's f*cking racist and no mod had got around to reading it yet.

@nth london addick Are you a man of your word Darren? Because if you're not, I'm not gonna bother
  • Options
    Yeah I am 100% you wanna send me a badge id wear it every day I couldnt give two shits, I will pay for you to post it, id wear it up and down the motorways, I will put it on the back of my work shirts with the reg of my van and what was In it, and the name of the family who have a dad looking for work because of it,

I know it was pikeys funny how 6 of the ten advisable areas too search for it ourselves due to under resources all are close to either permanent or places they turn up regularly and then fuck off leaving shit piles behind,

Insurance have told me it could be up to ten days before I can get a replacement van they need to investigate, thats £500 minimum added in, plus I am already playing for the original van, the insurance wont give the real value of what was in it that we lost, it wont give back the additional amount my premiums will go up across all my vans, and the declaration when I spot hire in our busy times,
    And it wont give me back the fact I had to console my heartbroken wife at 4 am who has seen us work our bollox off to get to where we are, go through a horrendously slow start to 2016 and end to 2015 where every bean I have earned and saved I have invested back to keep the guys paid and the business running,

So forgive me if I hate the bastards that done it and I know they done it
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    To me, disliking Tinkers is no different than disliking Hells Angel's. It's a choice of life, not a race.
  • Options
    iainment said:

I can only speak as I find. I worked with Travellers in North Co Cork and was treated well by them.

Done you a cracking deal on a nearly new Bedford van?
  • Options
    There is regular fly tipping in my immediate area in Lee.
    I hate all those Lee scum, lowest of the low the lot of 'em.
    Oh feck!
    I hate myself low life scum bastard because je suis Lee too.
  • Options
    I actually didn't understand a single word of the OP, I opened the thread thinking Someone had been fooled by a celebrity look a like and was feeling a bit sheepish.

Thank god for the replies. I hope you get some resolution NLA.
  • Options
    shine166 said:

iainment said:

I can only speak as I find. I worked with Travellers in North Co Cork and was treated well by them.

I also speak as I find.
    I found this back in April after around 8 caravans spent less than a week on the field opposite the Dutch house.

I expect most Greenwich council tax payers also speak as they find and that nearly £30k of their money was diverted from other services to clear this lot up may provide some sort of bias to their opinions.

This was just one of around 20 (that I know of) occasions over the last year that this has happened on Greenwich land.

If it cost 30k to clear that up, then pikies and the only thieves in your area.....
    You can't just cone off the A20 so vehicles can safely access/exit the site.TFL have to do that and insist on doing it at certain times. This meant it wasn't a 'couple of days' job.
    Then get a waste disposal firm to fit in to those times. They will still charge you per lorry per day.
    You also have to involve environmental health as the nature of the waste contained asbestos and other waste that incurred additional charges to dispose of.

Anyhow.
    Vans are currently pulling on to winns common.