Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Low down no good looki likey bstds

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    The only sympathizer's with the mess travellers leave/create are jobsworths and pikeys themselves
  • Options
    iainment said:

I can only speak as I find. I worked with Travellers in North Co Cork and was treated well by them.

I also speak as I find.
    I found this back in April after around 8 caravans spent less than a week on the field opposite the Dutch house.

I expect most Greenwich council tax payers also speak as they find and that nearly £30k of their money was diverted from other services to clear this lot up may provide some sort of bias to their opinions.

This was just one of around 20 (that I know of) occasions over the last year that this has happened on Greenwich land.
  • Options

I take it they are Irish tinkers?

Are you wondering if they left behind their lucky charms?
  • Options

Get a call at 3am, the vans gone boss,

Go down normal routes of finding if it's been towed, it's a tail lift Luton I knew it wasn't going to have been towed

Ring ob, one of numerous vans nicked in the area in last 10 days

Who rolled into town last week and are held up on the local retail park

Looki likey bstds, drove in there this morning to have a look Rd no sign of it but it's no coincidence is it

Not just the van, it's gonna butcher my fleet insurance that's up for renewal next month has the ability to take my business down If the premiums have a nice bump up,

Fucking wankers low life thieving scum I'd do a lot of bird if I caught you right now

What?
  • Options
    Speaking as I find, as a leftie liberal... pikeys are a horrible scourge on society and I detest every single one of the bullying, belligerent, rat-faced c***s I've ever had the misfortunate to come across.
  • Options
    Irish tinkers are pure scum.

Romany gypsies are, in the main, decent people.
  • Options
    I grew up in St Mary's cray. I know pikeys. I remember a story that a bloke was drinking down one of the boozers in Orpington high street, and a pikey was giving him shit all evening, giving it the right biggun, claiming he was the cousin of the head pikey, ( they all used to say that, "you know who by cousin is!?") and the bloke never retaliated. The pikey then threw a glass at him so the fella gave him a good and well deserved kicking. Said pikey left the pub, got a couple of his pikey mates, and waited outside in a motor for this bloke to leave, when he did they run him over in the middle of the high street.
    I've had dealings with them all my childhood, they are a law unto themselves, and caused no end of grief.
  • Options
    Related to travellers on my mums side of the family, majority I wouldn't have fuck all to do with, as described by NLA, very very few are decent people IMO & experience. Travellers in Co Cork are vastly different to the toerags who thieve and create havoc over here
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016
    We should start a thread discussing the demerits of every race. How about blacks next.

I can't believe the title to this thread is basically "no good pikey bastards" and is on page 2.
  • Options

Daggs said:

About two miles from where I live (Nr Maidstone) a brand new traveller site was built. It had hard standing for (i guess) thirty caravans and at least ten brick built wash houses were erected.
    About a year after, a twelve foot fence was put between the site and the A20. An expensive and ugly thing, which blocks the publics view of the shit heap that now lurks behind it.
    There are mountains of rubbish thrown everywhere, rubble, tv's, fridges, general crap.
    This site of course is built with public money. Something the travellers avoid contributing to.
    Oh yeh! It's next to the Coldharbour police depot !!!..........................

What were the wash houses for?
    To wash the finger prints off
  • Options
    Chunes said:

We should start a thread discussing the demerits of every race. How about blacks next.

I can't believe the title to this thread is basically "no good pikey bastards" and is on page 2.

i fucking hate them, bought a dodgy pair of hiking boots from there...
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Or Belgians
  • Options
    Chunes said:

Perhaps you could start one titled 'The merits of the travelling community '
  • Options
    If I am a racist calling them filthy no good pikey scum then give me a badge and I will wear it with honour, who gives a shit about it other than the poor bstd I will have to loose to Cover my insurance increase on my vehicles should it go up by the amount t it could plus the fact I am doubling my costs, I am still paying for that van and the replacement until my insurance pays up

Pikeys are scum
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Chunes said:

I'll start

They look awkward when playing football.
  • Options
    And that Jay demerit was a shocking yank
  • Options
    Did Corey Gibbs ever get Charltonized ?

*deliberate use of the z there.......
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    C_A_F_C said:

Chunes said:

I'll start

They look awkward when playing football.
    They make rubbish football managers.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

iainment said:

I can only speak as I find. I worked with Travellers in North Co Cork and was treated well by them.

I also speak as I find.
    I found this back in April after around 8 caravans spent less than a week on the field opposite the Dutch house.

I expect most Greenwich council tax payers also speak as they find and that nearly £30k of their money was diverted from other services to clear this lot up may provide some sort of bias to their opinions.

This was just one of around 20 (that I know of) occasions over the last year that this has happened on Greenwich land.

If it cost 30k to clear that up, then pikies and the only thieves in your area.....
  • Options
    edited February 2016

meh. actually i cant be bothered.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

If I am a racist calling them filthy no good pikey scum then give me a badge and I will wear it with honour, who gives a shit about it other than the poor bstd I will have to loose to Cover my insurance increase on my vehicles should it go up by the amount t it could plus the fact I am doubling my costs, I am still paying for that van and the replacement until my insurance pays up

Pikeys are scum

Ok then. If I post you a badge that says "I fucking hate pikeys", will you wear at the next game with honour? If so, let me know if there's any other races you'd like to add on.
  • Options
    Not sure I'd class Tinkers as a race
  • Options
    They ain't a race
  • Options

They ain't a race

They are to those that are looking to be offended by something that has nothing to do with them.