Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Johnson

Comments

• Options
    When you turn 18 you are a man or a woman why would you want to find a child attractive

When I was 18 if you were not 21 or older I wasn't even gonna try,
  • Options

No it ain't right she is a child

I was with you up until that point
    Why a 16 year old girl is allowed to legally have sex, anyone who wants to have sex with her that is an adult so 18 and above is an adult having sex with a child
  • Options

When you turn 18 you are a man or a woman why would you want to find a child attractive

Into older women. Disgusting :-)
  • Options
    Keep going NLA, you are hilarious!
  • Options

No it ain't right she is a child

I was with you up until that point
    Why a 16 year old girl is allowed to legally have sex, anyone who wants to have sex with her that is an adult so 18 and above is an adult having sex with a child
    But 18 year olds can still be in school nowadays. So you could have an 18 year old in year 13 of sixth form and a 16 year old in year 12 of sixth form, both at the same stage of their lives. I can't see how you think that the older person (male or female?) in this situation should be given the death penalty.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Sorry mate, whilst I respect your view, I respectively disagree. My Grandad met my nan when he was 18 & she was 16. They've been married for 55 years now. What a dirty bastard :smile:
    Yeah, my mate met his missus when he was 17 and she was 21, she should probably be strung up. They've been together for 43 years, married for 39. Actually, I got them together and was going out with her mate who was the same age. I should be in a bit of bother too.

So, I'm going back to the early 70's here and it was common for 16 year old girls to be going out with blokes 2 or 3 years older. Mainly, it would seem, because they had cars and a bit more money etc. than blokes of their own age. My missus was 17 when I met her and I was 19 and that was about par for the course with most of my mates too.

• Options
    Sex case, sex case hang him hang him hang him
  • Options
    Do she wasn't a victim of abuse?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    CAFCsayer said:

Good on you... I'd shag anything that looked remotely female at 18
    I'm glad you put female in there (:
  • Options
    From a fans point of view if he had played for Charlton and scored several times against palace of millwall and helped us to 6 succesive wins against them like he did for Sunderland against Newcastle I would probably be saying "Where I cannot condone what he has done and what he has done is very silly and would reluctantly accept his sacking right for the good image of the club I would still thank him for the memories as such a feat is difficult".

It must feel like a very difficult position for Sunderland fans to be in considering what he has done foor them in the Tyne/Wier derby but he has commited a very bad crime.
  • Options
    Ok...about to open the hornets nest and then go back to my pint ..paedophilia is wrong, the 'nonces' that are attracted to young girls should be strung up cos they are sick. Rewind 50 years and substitute in homosexuality and men. (No I am not calling 'queers ' 'paedos')....will we see a similar shift in attitude towards the 'condition' in 50 years from now?
  • Options
    edited February 2016

Ok...about to open the hornets nest and then go back to my pint ..paedophilia is wrong, the 'nonces' that are attracted to young girls should be strung up cos they are sick. Rewind 50 years and substitute in homosexuality and men. (No I am not calling 'queers ' 'paedos')....will we see a similar shift in attitude towards the 'condition' in 50 years from now?

"Condition"

Stay Classy mate!
  • Options
    Just seen the report on it on SSN and I reckon is already chicken and ducked with other two charges he is fighting.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

"Condition"

Stay Classy mate!
    So what was homosexuality seen as? A 'condition', hence the ' ' . Why is this 'condition' any different?
  • Options
    All your examples are fine

If an 18 yr old boy came home with my 16 yr old daughter they would be heavily advised to stay away, some of you found far more understanding parents than id be,

If your 18 yr old man look for someone your own age or above not below I will stand by that view
  • Options
    edited February 2016

I get where NLA is coming from on this, whilst not exactly agreeing with him. I have a very young daughter and when she is older I will probably have the exact same stance.
  • Options
    No wonder 16 year old girls always look so miserable.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    The death penalty for groping an under 16 ?

Considering that the monster that is Levi Bellfield,
    Is going to be fed for the rest of his life,
    When any strong society would make him forfeit his life
    for the rape,torture and murder of Milly and the other young women.

That makes me mad.

Johnson have lost his career and will serve a prison sentence,
    Yet another example of footballers thinking they are above the law of the land.
  • Options
    AJ took advantage of a very confused niave 15 year old girl who idolised him as a player.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Read from top

Apologies, but I'm a bit puzzled by the timeline - I was under the impression that first contact was at the end of December 2014, then the incident in the car happened in January 2015, is that right?
    Because one of those tweets says they met again on 30th December when sexual activity took place. I'm figuring they meant January? Or maybe I've got the timeline wrong.
  • Options

Johnson have lost his career and will serve a prison sentence,
    Yet another example of footballers thinking they are above the law of the land.

Lost his career here for sure, but could he not go and play in another country (Germany, Portugal or Italy for example), where the legal age of consent is 14. Would they see him as the scumbag that we do here?