Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Adam Johnson

Comments

• Options
    Dave2l said:

The poor girl will grow up with this scar due to this idiot being a complete irresponsible prick.

He has (had) everything...beautiful wife, great career, lots of money but still decided to take advantage of someone in a really nasty be-littling way. If he just really wanted to cheat on his wife and have a bit of fun...he almost certainly could have done that with his money and fame. Just approach a woman that fits the profile but is at least old enough to know the consequence of action and not vulnerable to the repercussions.

Idiot.

I feel sorry for Sunderland fans and the family of Johnson's, the victim and her family.

Johnson's sacking may be a blessing in disguise. You don't know if he was a popular person among the Sunderland squad or not. I happened to read a few comments from the Sunderland fans after their victory against Manchester United. They were saying that perhaps what happened in the week gave the players a drive to work harder. If Johnson really is/was a womanizer, he couldn't be a good influence among the players, no matter how many goals he had scored. Well, I know I wouldn't want such a player in our squad. He did something that he will regret for the rest of his life. Maybe he was not a womanizer/paedophile, he was just being curious or plain stupid. But nevertheless it was an unforgivable crime. I feel very sorry for his girlfriend and the girl. But from a female's point of view, I think the girl did something wrong too. What did she expect when she sent a photo of herself in Bikini to Johnson? What did she expect when she went into his car at a place no one could see? How could she not know what was about to happen? How did her classmates know all this if she didn't tell them? And why did she want to tell them? It's easy to guess why. Hope the girl has learned her lesson and will never be used like this again. A cautionary tale for all footballers/celebrities and their young fans.
  • Options

Dave2l said:

The poor girl will grow up with this scar due to this idiot being a complete irresponsible prick.

He has (had) everything...beautiful wife, great career, lots of money but still decided to take advantage of someone in a really nasty be-littling way. If he just really wanted to cheat on his wife and have a bit of fun...he almost certainly could have done that with his money and fame. Just approach a woman that fits the profile but is at least old enough to know the consequence of action and not vulnerable to the repercussions.

Idiot.

I feel sorry for Sunderland fans and the family of Johnson's, the victim and her family.

Johnson's sacking may be a blessing in disguise. You don't know if he was a popular person among the Sunderland squad or not. I happened to read a few comments from the Sunderland fans after their victory against Manchester United. They were saying that perhaps what happened in the week gave the players a drive to work harder. If Johnson really is/was a womanizer, he couldn't be a good influence among the players, no matter how many goals he had scored. Well, I know I wouldn't want such a player in our squad. He did something that he will regret for the rest of his life. Maybe he was not a womanizer/paedophile, he was just being curious or plain stupid. But nevertheless it was an unforgivable crime. I feel very sorry for his girlfriend and the girl. But from a female's point of view, I think the girl did something wrong too. What did she expect when she sent a photo of herself in Bikini to Johnson? What did she expect when she went into his car at a place no one could see? How could she not know what was about to happen? How did her classmates know all this if she didn't tell them? And why did she want to tell them? It's easy to guess why. Hope the girl has learned her lesson and will never be used like this again. A cautionary tale for all footballers/celebrities and their young fans.
    Unfortunately we now live in a society where someone who kicks a ball is held in such high esteem by many and is idolised as a result. Whereas someone who spends their time caring for and saving lives, such as a nurse, has to justify why he or she should be paid a living wage.

I say "now" even though there always has been a disparity between the two. The difference is that in the old days an apprentice at a top club had to spend his time cleaning boots and sweeping the dressing room. Now many 18 year olds get paid in a week what a nurse receives annually - and competes with his peers to evidence the trappings of his "success". Girls are one of them, most of whom are naive and vulnerable but others who know exactly what they are doing.

A 28 year old, however, in a relationship knows exactly what he is doing. He hadn't fallen in love with the girl. He did it for kicks and because he could. Well he thought he could as long as he could get away with it that is.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    its the way its happened, if the sunderland players were on a night out and in a club and a girl was there who was 15 and looked of age and had fake id and johnson went back to a hotel with her and had sex, realised her age and realised that it was wrong then i dont think too many would have an issue with that aside from he would of cheated on his weapon of a mrs, the fact that hes groomed a child and told her to delete messages etc, he knew exactly what he was doing the guy is 28 aswell, and that is why he deserves a rough time in jail because the boys inside are going to give him hell, freind works in belmarsh and he says the biggest issue they have is trying to stop inmates getting into the nonce/sex offenders wing of the prison.
  • Options
    se9addick said:

Dave2l said:

Idiot.

I think the answer to all of those questions is "because she's a 15 year old child".

The only person that did wrong here is Johnson, not the child that was sexually exploited.
    So, the 15 year-old me would have been well up for it with Louise 'from Eternal' (now Redknapp) at some point in the late 90's - but she's got to do the difficult thing (especially with the irresistable VO5 wet-look hair gel style I was fond of at the time) and say 'ah, that's sweet', sign a photo/shirt and wish me all the best.

The girl in question here could have been throwing herself at him, but it'd still be 0% her fault.
  • Options

colthe3rd said:

charltonJ said:

My missus was 18 when I met her and I was 21. Am I allowed to live NLA

An adult 18 meeting an adult 21 nothing wrong With that
    Those few days make all the difference.
    Yeah all 900 odd of them
    My point being that say she had just turned 18, a couple of days earlier and he would have been a sicko but because a few days had passed it's fine. It's a bit of a grey area really, it shouldn't be as black and white as this number is ok but this one isn't. There are many more factors that should be considered.
  • Options

I think people are going a bit over the top with how fit his Mrs is.

I'm glad somebody has said it.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

In hindsight I think you could be right. I had a few pints when I commented. I still would though....
  • Options

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Take it back @cafcdave123, take it back :wink:
  • Options

Oh yeah. Dog rough
  • Options
    I didn't say anything about her being rough but whilst not bad to look at (and probably a "bit of a goer") I just think she is being massively overrated on this thread
  • Options

I didn't say anything about her being rough but whilst not bad to look at (and probably a "bit of a goer") I just think she is being massively overrated on this thread

Is there something wrong with your eyes man???
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    MrLargo said:

I'd be happy to look after her while Adam is on holiday. There is nothing at all wrong with that, plus she's from Hartlepool, so bound to be a bit of a goer, and impressed by sophisticated London types like me.

You'd better avoid visiting the London Zoo Monkey section then...
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Post a picture of your supermodel girlfriend and let's compare.

Assuming she's at least 18 of course. Wouldn't want NLA to get annoyed.
    Aww am I putting you off your afternoon Wank?

I simply said (and I stand by it) her "fitness" was being exaggerated

• Options

colthe3rd said:

Aww am I putting you off your afternoon Wank?

Disagree, she's stunning.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

colthe3rd said:

• Options

In hindsight I think you could be right. I had a few pints when I commented. I still would though....

Oh yeah. Dog rough
    Changed my mind again. I was sober after all.
  • Options
    You need to get out more
  • Options

You need to get out more

Dave you see birds about like that on a regular basis then I'm hanging with you from now on.
  • Options

You need to get out more

Nah, I'm pretty happy with things the way they are. Cheers though.
  • Options
    edited February 2016

She's very pretty but her head seems to have been stuck on wonky! :-)
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

why is looking at girls under 18 and wanting to think if they are fit or not a bit odd for a grown man to do

Certainly isn't something I would feel comfortable doing,

But you have a little pop at me getting annoyed about it you must feel better for it so many tough guys on here I love it