Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Peaky Blinders

Comments

• Options

Last night's episode was superb. Really looking forward to this series now, part of me wished I had waited until the end so I didn't have a long wait each time!

Too many spoilers, I would think.
  • Options
    Love it. Back and as good as ever.
  • Options

Last night's episode was superb. Really looking forward to this series now, part of me wished I had waited until the end so I didn't have a long wait each time!

possibly, I would have to attempt to go underground somehow.
  • Options

Didn't enjoy the last series that much so was hoping for more this series and Episode 1 didn't disappoint.
  • Options

Didn't enjoy the last series that much so was hoping for more this series and Episode 1 didn't disappoint.
    I thought the last series was written in a rush, it didn't gel and the characters seems to lose their way, this one looks top draw though, for me its the best series on TV.
  • Options
    I thought last nights was fantastic. Wont put any spoilers on for people who did not watch.

Love the show.
  • Options
    WHY THE HELL WAS THIS CRAP TAKING OVER TALKSPORT THIS MORNING.

TALK SPORT

TALK....................SPORT

TALK.............ABOUT..............BLOODY............SPORT!
  • Options
    In case no one has mentioned it....... What a cracker of an opening episode!
  • Options
    Enjoyed last night. The initial scenes were pretty far fetched, but hey ain't the whole thing anyway?

Pure escapism.
  • Options
    good 1st episode, the bird from the union good actress was in an Irish series called love/hate which is a good watch don't know if anybody else has seen.

arthur and johns other halfs do really irritate me even being in it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just watched it, blimey that was good!
  • Options
    What the fuck cracking episode But seriously what the fuck that’s pissed me off
  • Options
    Mad violent Arthur is about to explode back onto our screens. Brilliant portrayal of a multilayered character.
  • Options
    Too much violence and swearing.

Nah, brilliant other than struggling to hear some of the dialogue but maybe I'm going Mutt 'n.

Set up nicely for future episodes.
  • Options

Nah, brilliant other than struggling to hear some of the dialogue but maybe I'm going Mutt 'n.

I struggled too. Enjoying the start of the new series but some of the actors do mumble so I can't understand what they're saying.
  • Options

I struggled too. Enjoying the start of the new series but some of the actors do mumble so I can't understand what they're saying.
    Subtitles are your friend. Started using them on The Wire. I know it's a line no-one wants to cross but has to be done when the accents get "local".
  • Options
    Nug said:

Subtitles are your friend. Started using them on The Wire. I know it's a line no-one wants to cross but has to be done when the accents get "local".
    I used them, and why not? Just a pity that they are not available on playback - or are there newer boxes where that is possible?

• Options
    Nug said:

Nug said:

Barely watch anything without subtitles now and actually threw a hissy fit when they didn't work for an episode of Dr Foster the other month. Wife must have wondered what she's married.
  • Options
    Thought it dipped in the third series. But that was the best episode of all of them. Brilliant.
  • Options
    Helen McCrory who plays "Aunt Pollaaaayyyyy" is some actress. Hard to believe she isn't a gin sozzled coked up nightmare in real life (if indeed she isn't!).

Agree that was a fantastic first episode. I was thinking maybe PB had had it's best days but this looks like raising the bar a long, long way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    that meat hook i bet that didnt tickle!
  • Options

that meat hook i bet that didnt tickle!

That scene is an instant tv classic.
  • Options
    2 really strong episodes to start and can only see it getting better from here

Adrien Brody is an unbelievable actor amongst and already talented cast.
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Littlefinger to a long haired gypsy.
  • Options
    cfgs said:

Littlefinger to a long haired gypsy.

Took me a while to suss it was him. He must have one of the most undecipherable accents of any actor on TV that fella...
  • Options
    Just watched the second episode of the new series on catch up. Amazing how much they go in to an hour. It is a great TV series, about as good as is out there at the moment.
  • Options
    The show just keeps on giving how good is the whole cast it’s worth the licence fee I don’t pay alone
  • Options
    Tom Hardy was excellent last night.

It still looks like Aunty Pol is missing the purple pleasure stick. (Form an orderly queue gents)

• Options
    the only bad thing is its only 6 episodes a series, i think they could stretch it out more per series
  • Options
    Not sure they could afford a longer series and the high standard of cast talent as well .