Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Will Trump become President?

Comments

• Options
    edited February 2016
    SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

Worked 18 hours today, so when I say I don't have time, it's because I don't have time.

Genuinely feel for you fella, I'm no stranger to long days/weeks myself.
    A good part of it spent in D.C. traffic, and back there today.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

Worked 18 hours today, so when I say I don't have time, it's because I don't have time.

That's the worst. Do you mind if I ask what you do?
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

I think he's either Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck, still working it out.
  • Options
    Fiiish said:

Leuth said:

Throw 'bigots' into the running and I'm game :P

Bit ironic given your intolerance of people who hold right-wing views:

"Bigot - a ​person who has ​strong, ​unreasonable ​beliefs and who does not like other ​people who have different ​beliefs or a different way of ​life"
    Post sir!
  • Options

"Bigot - a ​person who has ​strong, ​unreasonable ​beliefs and who does not like other ​people who have different ​beliefs or a different way of ​life"

That just about somes up the Left but would also add "hates anyone that has a differant view to them"
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

They both rue the day they became time management consultants.
  • Options
    Just imagine BoJo, Trump, Putin. So much to look forward to.
    btp.jpg 56.3K
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    MrOneLung said:

SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

They both rue the day they became time management consultants.
    Yeah I really bet big on the whole "Time is a flat circle" thing. That lovely southern detective just seemed so convincing...

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Just imagine BoJo, Trump, Putin. So much to look forward to.

The original ended in the dropping of a nuclear bomb and 50 years of cold and proxy wars. I shudder to think what the sequel will be like.
  • Options

SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

I think he's either Sean Hannity or Glenn Beck, still working it out.
    Now you've had your fun........my company investigates and documents materials and component failures, mostly for the automotive industry, we also arbitrate consumer complaints against automobile manufacturers, and we act as expert witnesses in legal cases. I mostly do just the photography now, leave the hard work to the more youthful folk.
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:

D.C Cab driver?

You have to be Ethiopian.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Dazzler21 said:

D.C Cab driver?

Uber driver then?
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

limeygent said:

Dazzler21 said:

D.C Cab driver?

Uber driver then?
    Now there's an idea.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

Dazzler21 said:

D.C Cab driver?

When I was last in DC I had an Ethiopian cab driver who had dual degrees in electronic engineering and network admin. Couldn't get a job because DC firms only work with the Government and the Gov. requires people to be citizens. Wasted potential.
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

Dazzler21 said:

D.C Cab driver?

When I was last in DC I had an Ethiopian cab driver who had dual degrees in electronic engineering and network admin. Couldn't get a job because DC firms only work with the Government and the Gov. requires people to be citizens. Wasted potential.
    Sounds like it's up to him to straighten out his status, or go somewhere he could put his degrees to good use.
  • Options
    limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

Dazzler21 said:

D.C Cab driver?

Sounds like it's up to him to straighten out his status, or go somewhere he could put his degrees to good use.
    Are you a citizen? How did you become naturalized? It ain't easy.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

And the golf course.
  • Options
    You forgot the hairpiece.
  • Options
    Surely the benchmark for Oval Office competence ought to be set a little higher than Dubya? That's like saying anyone who is more competent than Gordon Brown is good enough to be PM!
  • Options
    RobRob
    edited February 2016
    SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

Dazzler21 said:

D.C Cab driver?

I'm a citizen. It's easy if you marry an American or have the right professional background which I have.
  • Options
    He'll never get back to world number 1. He wouldn't have enough time to practice.
  • Options
    Rob said:

SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

SDAddick said:

limeygent said:

Dazzler21 said:

D.C Cab driver?

I'm a citizen. It's easy if you marry an American or have the right professional background which I have.
    Correct, when I came over there was preference given to certain professions, mine was one of them. It still took two years though.
  • Options
    Chris Christie has now endorsed Trump.
  • Options
    Began flat shopping today in case this actually happens. My first choice is somewhere in Kent